She did it again

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting here reading a post and Tavia decides to lay across the keyboard and I am trying really hard to read around her. And then she steps on some button and makes tcs take over the whole computer even the task bar. And I never can figure out how she does this. And she has been very needy this morning. Right now she is sitting on the desk watching me type and every so often she will lick my hand.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats do that too sometimes. They walk across the keyboard and type things in my post or sign me offline.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Boy do cats know how to get our attention! We used to think they loved lying on paper.
They do - but now that we use primarily laptops, those seem to be favored over paper - so it must be they know just what to head for!

Laurie

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
theyre moving with technology
Now cats will need to find new places to sleep other than te tv what with flat screens yaking over

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
theyre moving with technology
Now cats will need to find new places to sleep other than the tv what with flat screens taking over the homes.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

She's just worried you will find another cat on TCS so she's trying to distract you
Yep, that's it!