may i ask for vibes tomorrow?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iv got myself in to a bit of trouble( i wont go into detail) but iv had an eviction notice for the 25th of this month. im at court tomorrow (which i had to sort out) to plee to stay in our home. me and the children would have somewhere to go , but my furbabys will not

iv been asking around family and friends and no one will take them on , i could maybe find 2-3 cats a home with my sister and thats it , i have 12 cats here at the moment 3 of them a a mum and 2 5 week old kittens. and 1 who iv been looking for a home for since i rescued him from a horrible woman.
iv been sick with worry.
so please can you send some of them great TCS vibes my way. thanx all xxx

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear about that
(((((Good luck vibes)))))) heading your way, but if you get in touch with the Cats Protection and explain your situation they'll take them from you, and they won't be pts either unlike some shelters
:

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi to you and your family. I hope everything works out ok, please keep us updated on how things are going.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending good luck vibes for tomorrow. I hope it goes ok and you get to stay in your home, but if the worst does happen I hope you can find somewhere for your furbabes to go.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey check yr PM asap also to add to my message ring RSPCA and cab for advice-cant hurt to see if anyone knows anyth

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww honey, that just terrible - I am deeply hoping that you can get through the case and you can stay where you are - have you got someone to help/advise you on how to handle the case etc

Hopefully all goes well you & kits can stay in your home

Heres sending lots of positive (((((((vibes)))))) for your hearing and you go sock it to 'em gal

We are all here for you - anytime you need to have a rant or need a hug - you know we are here

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I'm so very sorry. I'm sending lots and lots of good vibes your way for you to get through all of this.
((((((((((((((((
GOOD VIBES
)))))))))))))))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx everyone means so much to me really it does.
i think the worse thing about this all is the cats , i mean if i can find temp homes for a few of them , who do i chose? and who do i chose to send to a shelter? there is no way on this earth i can chose.

thanx for the PM im going to look now.
everything has gone wrong since i had to give up work last september when my son started part time nursery , they wouldnt change my hours so had to leave , and trying to find something for 2 hours a day is near impossible.

his a hand full and very hyper so my mum and my SO mum can not handle him , and to get a child minder would cost me more a week then i would get paid.
the court is at 10am tomorrow morning , as soon as i get back i will let you know the outcome. iv known about this for 2 weeks now , but was to ashamed to tell anyone.

no i havnt spoken to anyone apart from the houseing team who told me what i should do. i wouldnt know where to go for help.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
try not to worry-easier said than done.fingers crossed.try that place i mentioned and also i noticed from the "UK" thread,yr not far from me.well im in SE5-there is a really nice RSPCA office there.Always see people in there and also there is a housing advice office-free advice in the same area.If you want I can find out more and get a phone no etc.Best of luck for tomorrow-one more thing-would it be feasable for you to put them in cattery for time being?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

try not to worry-easier said than done.fingers crossed.try that place i mentioned and also i noticed from the "UK" thread,yr not far from me.well im in SE5-there is a really nice RSPCA office there.Always see people in there and also there is a housing advice office-free advice in the same area.If you want I can find out more and get a phone no etc.Best of luck for tomorrow-one more thing-would it be feasable for you to put them in cattery for time being?
that would be great if you could get the number for me thank you so much.
im near the peckham area. se15

also a cattery is not feasable , not for that amount of cats , if i knew it was just for a few days that would be fine , but at £10 a day for each cat thats £120 per day , i just have not got that amount of money. my SO wage a month ranges from £1200 - £1500 depending on overtime. but for a few days this will help.

ETA.. i looked at craig list , can you belive they only brought up 1 place?? for £800 a month and its somewhere iv never heard of?? i really want to try and stay near the area as the kids are settled at there school , it will be bad enough for them moving , without moving schools aswell and from there friends.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

that would be great if you could get the number for me thank you so much.
im near the peckham area. se15

also a cattery is not feasable , not for that amount of cats , if i knew it was just for a few days that would be fine , but at £10 a day for each cat thats £120 per day , i just have not got that amount of money. my SO wage a month ranges from £1200 - £1500 depending on overtime. but for a few days this will help.

ETA.. i looked at craig list , can you belive they only brought up 1 place?? for £800 a month and its somewhere iv never heard of?? i really want to try and stay near the area as the kids are settled at there school , it will be bad enough for them moving , without moving schools aswell and from there friends.
I will have a look for you and pm any info i find.Best wishes