Urgent update on Seth

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting in his Hopital room right now.FINALLY able to post this.
Seth was admitted to the Hospital on Friday night.
He has pnemonia and a very hard case of it.His right lung is 3/4 of the way full of pnemonia and he's not doing to good.

I was finally moved into a private room and asked for a laptop so that I could update my TCS friends.
Guys, I need prayers and prayers like I've never asked before.Seth's temp is 104 and they are talking about possible chest tube.He's not moving air through that lung at all and his temp is not staying down.Right now he is resting as best as he can.You know how Hosp. are though. He gets breathing treaments every 3 hours and they use a precushion (sp) every 6 on him.He is on continuous oxygen and had had 9 full bags of fluid by IV so far.He is on Rosepharin(sp) every 8 hours.
PLEASE guys, I beg you to pray for my little boy.Shawn just left to go home and take care of the other 3 kids and will be back as soon as we get the word surgury is needed.
I have asked to be able to keep this in his room so I can do some research on treatments and all.
If anyone would like to know, he is in Cabell Huntington Hospital in Huntington West Virginia. on the Peds floor room 5364 bed 2
if you want to call and chat,PM me and I will give you the number.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Tammy!! Poor Seth, I am so sorry. I am praying with all I have that he is okay Tammy. He will be okay, just have faith.

I am sending many hugs to you and your family as well. How terrifying.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww tammy
my heart goes out to you and little seth! i was wondering what was going on!!!! hon if there's anything you need please call me! do you still have my number? i am keeping you both in my prayers. he is such a strong resiliant little guy- i have no doubt with good care and his mommy looking over him like that- he will recover soon!
hang in there honey- i know it must be scarry to see your baby hooked up to all those things- but they are to help him and make him stronger. we are all here for you!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, PM me your number.or better yet, just a sec and I will PM you his room phone number if you want to chat.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tammy....that poor baby no wonder he didn't want to eat anything, Bless his heart...he is in the best place he could possibly be, many prayers headed your way for Seth to get better and for you to have faith.Big hugs to you, you have certainly had your fill in the past months

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Nikki, PM me your number.or better yet, just a sec and I will PM you his room phone number if you want to chat.
i sent you my number again. feel free to call if you need some company hon
i'll let you call me so i won't interfere with doctors visits or anything important!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Much Vibes for Seth. The best thing for him now is IV fluids and antibiotics, plus your love and support. Sounds like he's getting all three! I hope he won't need a chest tube, but if he does, know it's only to help him. I'm hoping for a full and speedy recovery. You'd be surprised how quickly a little guy like him can bounce back once he has the treatment he needs. Fingers crossed that Seth is about to show you just how fast and well he can get past this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys.I'm just so scared.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Thanks guys.I'm just so scared.
Aww!!
Of course your scared, you have every right to be!! My prayers are with you and Seth right now. Please feel free to pm me anytime hun!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh no I am so, so sorry, Tammy!
You guys will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have good reason to be scared! Massive {{{TCS Vibes from everyone here}}}

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More positive healing vibes and hugs coming your way.
Like everyone has said he is in the best place he can be right now.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tammy how horrible! This just doesn't seem to be your year!

Best wishes for your whole family

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this!! I'm sending tons of get well vibes for Seth and tons more calming vibes for you and your family!!