Toe Nursing

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up this morning to the strangest sound. Turned my head to see Seb and Daphne were on the pillow next to me. She was lying all stretched out at an angle next to him nursing on his toe on his hind foot! Poor guy. I looked at him and he did a cat shrug, like "whatcha gonna do?" She looked to be in heaven but he wasn't so sure. Of course, when I tried to grab the camera, they both moved. So, no official cuddling yet, but we're ummmm close

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I woke up this morning to the strangest sound. Turned my head to see Seb and Daphne were on the pillow next to me. She was lying all stretched out at an angle next to him nursing on his toe on his hind foot! Poor guy. I looked at him and he did a cat shrug, like "whatcha gonna do?" She looked to be in heaven but he wasn't so sure. Of course, when I tried to grab the camera, they both moved. So, no official cuddling yet, but we're ummmm close
I have learned that you have to have a very small camera, perhaps even your phone, in your pocket at all times. And I even have a camera by the side of my bed because my cats sleep with me and if I did not have the camera there, I would miss a lot of great shots! In fact, if you look closely at my siggy, you will see they are laying on the bedspread, waiting for me to get up. If I had not had my camera right by the bed, I would have missed what I consider to be my greatest shot ever of these two.