Do you receive newsletters from the vet?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wondering. I was sitting here looking at mine and wondered if anyone else gets these in the mail?
I enjoy reading mine, they have some helpful info in there.....

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, we do and its in three languages, Spanish, German & English - its very interesting and informative !! They only do 2 a year at the moment though

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Just wondering. I was sitting here looking at mine and wondered if anyone else gets these in the mail?
I enjoy reading mine, they have some helpful info in there.....
My vet is more interested in birds than cats so I really do not care that he never sends a newsletter. I need to look for a new vet that cares about cats. Both of my cats bit him when he gave them a shot and these are extremely mild mannered cats, I do not think the vet new what he was doing. I should have my head examined for taking my cats to a "Bird and Animal clinic" I need to change at once. Hey sorry, you just asked about a newsletter not my personal rants!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish my vet did something like that. In fact, I like the idea so much that I think I will suggest it to my vet the next time I see her. I might even volunteer to do part of it for them, if she's interested. Thanks for the neat idea!

P.S. Of course I'm thinking that it could be a terrific opportunity to get the message out to lots of cat owners about the dangers of lilies and nephro-toxicity in cats. Always thinking, huh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

P.S. Of course I'm thinking that it could be a terrific opportunity to get the message out to lots of cat owners about the dangers of lilies and nephro-toxicity in cats. Always thinking, huh?
Yes it is a great way to get messages such as that out!! You are quite welcome for the idea
I actually just figured everyones vet did this.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't gotten any newsletters, but by the time heartworm season is done I have about 12 letters (from 2 vets) reminding me that Apollo's test is due.