Moofs & Teddys new Scratch Mat

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd treat my kits to a new scratch mat - it has a crinkle layer underneath
and a little mouse tied to one corner

Miss Moofi never bothers with any of our scratch toys - so this is what she thought of this one.........

well why cant I just sit on it....see how her pupil still doesnt dilate
aww

Teddy was a little bit more impressed...he was attacking the mouse

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Miss Moofs just wants a nice soft seat. Bless her little eye.... at least it's not hurting her.

And Teddy is too cute!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, your babies are just gorgeous- they really are loving their new scratch mat, aren't they?!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Your having more success than me! I got a slightly smaller one for Kit and he wont go near it. He said he doesn`t need to because he can use his arm chair

What happened to Miss Moofis eye? She`s still a doll

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How precious they both are

Didnt the Dr say Ms Moofii would completely heal it would just take a long time? Bless her heart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww her eye, you can really tell in that pic
We can see it all the time - especially if its a sunny day, obviously her other eye dilates all the way to a narrow slit - so it makes us sad, but then sometimes she looks a bit gauky with it, so we have a smile
we love the little gal to bits

Originally Posted by babyharley

they really are loving their new scratch mat, aren't they?!
they are - I am so pleased, 1st day out and they all had a go on it - Pepsi just had a sniff, but that was a success for her

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

What happened to Miss Moofis eye? She`s still a doll
she got in a bad cat-fight
vet thought she smashed it onto a corner of a stone or step, it was just awful - anyway 6 weeks of vet & meds sorted - but it is damaged and the pupil will never go fully back -luckily she can see out of it

Originally Posted by Pami

Didnt the Dr say Ms Moofii would completely heal it would just take a long time? Bless her heart
yep - its a lot better and we have seen improvements, but just slight - shes in no pain as you know, and at least she can see - bless her

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Miss Moofs.....her eye not being able to dialate just makes her even more precious!