2nd night Yankees in over innings!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we are in the 11th inning and this happened last night, but I hope they don't loose like last night!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Obviously no Yankees fans here but, THEY WON!
This may be the only other Yankees fan on this sight!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have some baseball fans here, but some of us don't like the Yankees. I do like ARod.
He is my favorite player. He's having a great year so far. (that should stop the booing for a while)

btw, I was watching the game (I have MLB Extra Innings)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Well, we are in the 11th inning and this happened last night, but I hope they don't loose like last night!
I always tell people there is no such place as New York City. I hand them a map showing them that there is not but, they will still not believe me. Finally I say: "Well, have you ever heard of the New York City Yankees?". That usually ends the argument right there.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

We have some baseball fans here, but some of us don't like the Yankees. I do like ARod.
He is my favorite player. He's having a great year so far. (that should stop the booing for a while)
Not in my house!
He is among the most disliked players.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my fav baseball club, I have been a fan for over 40 years and visited St. Louis twice back in the 80's, I live in NJ so I had to fly there. They won the World Series last year...GO CARDS!!! Not a Yankee or Met fan but my family are all Yankee fans.