Where is Scratch?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, it's snowing again in good old NE Ohio, so I decided to turn up the heat in the apartment. Scratch wondered out of his regular sleeping area and planted himself right under the heater. I swear if I could build a fire pit he'd curl up right next to it. You'd think with all that fur he'd be warm, but I guess that's not the case.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww what a cutie, he knows where the bost kitty sleeping spot are

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean when you say with all that fur you would think they would be warm. My cat Sassy is a heat fanatic, his favorite spot is lounging on the table that sits right by the electric heater in the living room. However when he really wants things hot he will hide under the feather comforter on my bed. I am surprise he hasn't suffocated under there by now. He also knows what a heating pad is for, I occasionally have back problems but as soon I get the heating pad out he insists that he just couldn't possibly sleep anywhere else.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe what a sweetie! He knows where the warmth is lol! Stormie on the other hand gets freaked out but the vents
shes always gotta sniff it and if it comes on while shes giving it the sniff down shes outta there
But give scratch some head scratches from me

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

So, it's snowing again in good old NE Ohio, so I decided to turn up the heat in the apartment. Scratch wondered out of his regular sleeping area and planted himself right under the heater. I swear if I could build a fire pit he'd curl up right next to it.
You'd think with all that fur he'd be warm
, but I guess that's not the case.
That is exactly my line of thinking because Alley always lays in the sun but Persi never does.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

That is exactly my line of thinking because Alley always lays in the sun but Persi never does.
Scratch is black too, so I'm sure he gets warmer than the rest.

I don't quite understand his attraction to warm places. He just loves them.