Favorite ENZYMATIC CLEANER?

ashley45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What are everyone's favorite enzymatic cleaners? (stuff to get urine out) I've heard good things about Nature's Miracle.

Also, what do you use on hard surfaces, such as hardwood and tile? Does the urine smell stay on hard surfaces?

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i like nature's miracle best. my husband swears nothing else cleans as well.

we tried a few other products and the perfumes were horrid & they cleaned poorly. we had to go reclean with nature's miracle.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have a big ol' gallon of the regular Nature's Miracle on hand. There's several places online to purchase this, that will be cheaper than at Petco or Petsmart.

It's the best!!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Natures miracle..

Has anyone used the new orange one?>??

angie8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've used both Nature's Miracle & Simple Solution and had much better luck with Simple Solution. I actually get the Simple Solution Cat Spray & Urine Odor Remover vs the 'regular' one. Forunately, I never have to clean urine as my guys all use the boxes...........but the SS works wonders on hairball stains!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashley45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
but the SS works wonders on hairball stains!
What are hairball stains? (I'm new to all of this)

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Natures miracle..

Has anyone used the new orange one?>??
I just bought a jug of that about 2 weeks ago. I've had a little bit of marking going on during my kitchen remodel (5 months of locking the cats in 1/3 of the house has stressed them out). I used it on a spot that they were starting to use regularly and it stopped them. Cats don't like citrus smell after all.

I like Nature's Miracle. It works good on pet yak in general (I also have dogs) and other messes in general. I also have the back up Zero Odor and Urine Gone (use those mostly on the litter boxes).

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why not?

I bought some Nok Out at the pet show - it is industrial strength, nontoxic, nonpolluting, nonallergenic and biodegradable. I plan to use it on my car interior once we get some warmer weather to take the odor of stale cigarettes out. Beth told me at the show that it was recommended to her by a vet and it seems to work very well. I spray a fine mist over the kitty litter after cleaning and it definitely "cleans" the air.

They have a web site: www.nokout.ca, toll free #: 1-877-466-5688 and email: [email protected].

Check it out.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

i like nature's miracle best. my husband swears nothing else cleans as well.

we tried a few other products and the perfumes were horrid & they cleaned poorly. we had to go reclean with nature's miracle.
I second Nature's Miracle!!!
It gets out everything from urine, vomit, and yes, even soda!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashley45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do people use an enzymatic cleaner on hardwood and tile, or does the scent not sink into hard surfaces? Will nature's miracle take the finish of of hardwood?

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had no problems with NM on tile (then again it is glazed tile, so that might make a difference). So far it has had only limited contact with my hardwoods (thank heavens!!). I wouldn't leave it on the hardwoods for a long time--more than 3-5 minutes, but I don't think it's more damaging than any other cleanser or wet stuff on the wood.