TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Whats for dinner?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whats for dinner?

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I'm starved, but I have no idea what to make- its just me home tonight... blah!!
I'm thinking of making french toast, but I'm not sure... I don't feel like making anything actually!

Taco Bell DOES sound good....
post #2 of 17
I made taco's with some mexican rice..It was good..
post #3 of 17
I had pizza.
post #4 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsRNmom View Post
I made taco's with some mexican rice..It was good..
MMmmm..... I want taco's too!!
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I'm starved, but I have no idea what to make- its just me home tonight... blah!!
I'm thinking of making french toast, but I'm not sure... I don't feel like making anything actually!

Taco Bell DOES sound good....
I had Taco Bell for lunch and I am still full! I had a chicken hard shell supreme taco and a beef supreme hard shell taco and a small thing of cheesey spuds with sour cream and a huge Mountain Dew Baja Blast (you can only get it at Taco Bell) it was good! I love the cheesey spuds omg they are heavenly! so I am thinking if I get hungry later I will have some pretzels.
post #6 of 17
Wow this thread made me hungry!!
post #7 of 17
well I just got done eating KFC
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
well I just got done eating KFC
Ok I want that now too!
post #9 of 17
Boring turkey wraps over here!
post #10 of 17
Order a pizza! but I adore french toast, yummmmers! I think I am having left over pizza because I am too lazy to make the spaghetti I really want
post #11 of 17
I grabbed some "Backyard Burgers" on the way home from work because i didn't have time to cook dinner tonight since i had an appointment set up with potential adoptors I had a cheeseburger and waffle fries and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I grabbed some "Backyard Burgers" on the way home from work because i didn't have time to cook dinner tonight since i had an appointment set up with potential adoptors I had a cheeseburger and waffle fries and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!
Mmmmm burgers sound good too!!

I ended up with cereal and honey wheat toast... and 2 mini reeces PBC's for dessert... that didn't hit the spot either!! BOO!!
post #13 of 17
I had Taco John's for lunch/supper at like 3 this afternoon...never got a chance to leave the shelter until then. So, I'm having cake for supper!
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I had Taco John's for lunch/supper at like 3 this afternoon...never got a chance to leave the shelter until then. So, I'm having cake for supper!
No fair... I could totally go for that right now!
post #15 of 17
I just spent 5 hours making home made lasagna. It has 4 types of cheese: ricotta, mozzarella, freshly grated parmegian and asiago. I sliced up roma tomatoes and fresh mushrooms in the layers. The sauce has fresh Italian sausage and a bunch of fresh basil. Loads of garlic.

The buzzer goes off in the oven in 10 minutes and smell is driving me mad right now.

I'm going to eat very well tonight!
post #16 of 17
OMG! I am so coming to your house Amy!

Kenz...it's a shame we don't live closer....maybe I need to move by you so we can eat weird things together!
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
OMG! I am so coming to your house Amy!

Kenz...it's a shame we don't live closer....maybe I need to move by you so we can eat weird things together!
That works for me!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Whats for dinner?