Whats for dinner?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm starved, but I have no idea what to make- its just me home tonight... blah!!
I'm thinking of making french toast, but I'm not sure... I don't feel like making anything actually!

Taco Bell DOES sound good....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I made taco's with some mexican rice..It was good..
MMmmm..... I want taco's too!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm starved, but I have no idea what to make- its just me home tonight... blah!!
I'm thinking of making french toast, but I'm not sure... I don't feel like making anything actually!

Taco Bell DOES sound good....
I had Taco Bell for lunch and I am still full! I had a chicken hard shell supreme taco and a beef supreme hard shell taco and a small thing of cheesey spuds with sour cream and a huge Mountain Dew Baja Blast (you can only get it at Taco Bell) it was good!
I love the cheesey spuds omg they are heavenly!
so I am thinking if I get hungry later I will have some pretzels.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Order a pizza! but I adore french toast, yummmmers! I think I am having left over pizza because I am too lazy to make the spaghetti I really want

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I grabbed some "Backyard Burgers" on the way home from work because i didn't have time to cook dinner tonight since i had an appointment set up with potential adoptors
I had a cheeseburger and waffle fries and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I grabbed some "Backyard Burgers" on the way home from work because i didn't have time to cook dinner tonight since i had an appointment set up with potential adoptors
I had a cheeseburger and waffle fries and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!
Mmmmm burgers sound good too!!

I ended up with cereal and honey wheat toast... and 2 mini reeces PBC's for dessert... that didn't hit the spot either!! BOO!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had Taco John's for lunch/supper at like 3 this afternoon...never got a chance to leave the shelter until then. So, I'm having cake for supper!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I had Taco John's for lunch/supper at like 3 this afternoon...never got a chance to leave the shelter until then. So, I'm having cake for supper!
No fair... I could totally go for that right now!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just spent 5 hours making home made lasagna. It has 4 types of cheese: ricotta, mozzarella, freshly grated parmegian and asiago. I sliced up roma tomatoes and fresh mushrooms in the layers. The sauce has fresh Italian sausage and a bunch of fresh basil. Loads of garlic.

The buzzer goes off in the oven in 10 minutes and smell is driving me mad right now.

I'm going to eat very well tonight!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! I am so coming to your house Amy!

Kenz...it's a shame we don't live closer....maybe I need to move by you so we can eat weird things together!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

OMG! I am so coming to your house Amy!

Kenz...it's a shame we don't live closer....maybe I need to move by you so we can eat weird things together!
That works for me!