KatKwiz # 16 - Newbie Day, Huge points!!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will have these every now and then. If you are a Top Cat and are the first to answer the question with the least amount of clicks you will get the normal 200 points. Otherwise, you will receive the following:

Super Cat 300
Alpha Cat 400
Adult Cat 600
Young Cat 800
Kitten 1000

Speaking of the various levels of cats displayed under the username, show how you would find out the number of posts associated with each level of cat

If you have not played before, click on the link below for details.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jump to thread New cats on the block (found on the bottom of each page)
Then go to sticky: All About TCS usergroups (the title under your username)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
go to the bottom of this page.
click on the jump fourm
click new cats on the block
click on All About TCS usergroups (the title under your username)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

go to New cats on the block, then click on sticky about tcs usergroups?
You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the day! As an alpha cat, I am depositing 400 points into your account.

Folks, I am ending the game early today because I need to explain something. Normally I do not give the anwer until the following day.

It has come to my attention that some of us have browsers that will automatically scroll the Forum Jump box at the bottom of the page. Some of us have browsers that require the arrow to be clicked on. So, in the future, if you say click on a forum, using that arrow as a click, I will not count that as an extra click.

calico2222 says go to new cats on the block, a later post says to click on the Forum Jump box and then go to new cats on the block. The later post obviously has the same browser I do. In the future if you use this extra click it will not be counted. BTW, in addition to New Cats on the Block, you could have went to Announcements.

However today, nobody can beat calico2222, with two clicks. (If you can do it with one click you will get double points.)

We will have this Newbie game from time to time because seasoned members should be able to use TCS better than our newer members, so if our newer members can beat out seasoned members they will be rewarded accordingly. So we will do a Newbie day whenever I have enough points to do so.

Other ways of winning extra points will be offered in the future also. You will have to click on the post to know what is going on that day. However, occasionaly (when I have the points) we will have a bonus day which will be announced ahead of time. For instance our next bonus day will be KatKwiz # 20 which will pay 500 points.

I plan on keeping this game going forever, the only way I can do that is to maintain a certain bank account to draw interest. It is the interest points I earn and the points I make for posting that determines how much I can pay out. I will never use any points for myself, I will always give every point I can away!

So keep playing KatKwiz, when things like this browser thing comes up again, appropriate steps will be taken like was done today (with KatKwiz #15).

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The points are hidden only to you if you select "hide points". Everyone else can see them.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

The points are hidden only to you if you select "hide points". Everyone else can see them.
I was thinking I had a secret decoder ring and didn't know it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

That would have been a good KatKwiz question! If any of our members would care to submit questions that I can use, they will be gratefully accepted for consideration. I am a relative newbie here myself and I learn something every day just coming up with questions. Thank you all for your input, I appreciate any input to improve KatKwiz!