Okay which one did it?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my kitties killed a mouse.
Not surprising..
but there was no injuries on the mouse they probably just scared the little guy. but I think Miagi did it or they both killed it together.. but Miagi has more of a prey drive than Tiger. So one of them killed it. I had to throw the mouse away and I used a glove. It creeped me out to pick it up. I love rodents but not wild mice! It was tiny so I think it was a baby. Rest in peace little mousie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mackenzie,

yes they are! I keep on calling them mouse slayers. I am not disappointed at all because it's just nature taking it's course.

MoochNNoodles,

thank you so much for the medal for my boys, that was very sweet of you.

Originally Posted by SSmith0385

I bet one of them is prancing around looking mighty proud of themselves right now LOL
actually Miagi is, so I think I know which one it was but I think they both teamed up on the little guy.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

One of my kitties killed a mouse.
Not surprising..
but there was no injuries on the mouse they probably just scared the little guy. but I think Miagi did it or they both killed it together.. but Miagi has more of a prey drive than Tiger. So one of them killed it. I had to throw the mouse away and I used a glove. It creeped me out to pick it up. I love rodents but not wild mice! It was tiny so I think it was a baby. Rest in peace little mousie!
Did you smell their breath?
I would have no trouble knowing which of my cats killed the mouse. I think Alley would run from a mouse!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Did you smell their breath?
I would have no trouble knowing which of my cats killed the mouse. I think Alley would run from a mouse!
actually I did..

dd,

I hope not!