blue loves her mama

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I also got some pics over the last few days and in everyone she is laying on me some how
what can i say she loves her mama

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow is she pretty. Are her eyes really that true orange color? That is really rare. I love the little tufts on the tips of her hears. She obvioulsy loves her Meowmy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Wow is she pretty. Are her eyes really that true orange color? That is really rare. I love the little tufts on the tips of her hears. She obvioulsy loves her Meowmy.
yes her eyes are really that color, maybe a lil darker sometimes! I just love her eyes, but i did notice today around the black part she is getting green, so now she has orange and green eyes lol only sometimes tho lol!

Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

awww she wuvvas you! She is so soft looking. Definitely cuddleable
She certainly does, she is in my arms as I am typing this, mind u im leaning over about to fall over and o cant forget bella who is right next to me lol!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I saw green in those beautiful eyes! I love her pointy little chin, too.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty cat!! Thanks for sharing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Is that Popeye on TV?
I think its a commercial of some kind, but i just cant figure out which one! Ever since I posted this I have been trying to figure that out