Does my new siggy grose you out?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I put it up last night, but I was just thinking.....thoes noodles being all big and up close like that are kinda icky looking... like worms or something?

Did anyone else notice that?

Or do you now that I've gone and asked?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why would it gross people out? It's just spaghetti/noodles.... I think it's cute!

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMO, *cough*, I will be honest and say that I think that they do look a little like worms....... It doesn't look grose though. Hope I haven't offended you
It looks fine though!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, I like it! In fact when I first saw it, I hadn't noticed whose post I was reading, but I knew instantly -- they're just nice chubby yummy noodles.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed earlier and it did gross me out. I figured it was noodles but it does look like worms to me. Especially the right side.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I put it up last night, but I was just thinking.....thoes noodles being all big and up close like that are kinda icky looking... like worms or something?

Did anyone else notice that?

Or do you now that I've gone and asked?
Would I be correct in guessing that the cat's name is Noodles?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first saw it this morning, my first thought was...brains? Or worms? (of course, I was still working on my first cup of coffee!) Then I actually read it and saw that it was noodles and I felt much better
No, it doesn't gross me out now, but believe me, it is memorable!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks to me like Chef Boy-Ar-Dee's canned "spaghetti," which doesn't actually qualify as spaghetti, but whatever it is, I used to like it when I was a kid.

But there are so many, shall we say, more attractive noodles you could use! Perhaps some nice fettucini in alfredo sauce, or some cute tri-color rotini!

Oh gosh... that makes me think of the Seinfeld where Kramer started doing pasta sculptures! He made Jerry out of fusilli pasta. Maybe you should make Noodles out of elbow macaroni!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it and thought "what the...?" then I figured it out and thought "I'm hungry." Nope, doesn't gross me out. Makes me hungry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Would I be correct in guessing that the cat's name is Noodles?
Yeah....
That's why I wanted to use the Top Ramen 'Oodles of Noodles' soup!

I might try to get a different pic of my lunch of Monday! Of a different flavor so it's not so brown! Or from a different angle, like so you can see the bowl, put Noodles the cat in a spoon. And then put text saying 'Good enough to eat!' Just not sure if I'm good enough for that yet!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see brains
but it is an adorable sig! very creative use of ramen noodles

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

((((((((
))))))))

well at first glance - thats what I thought, but on second look, its noodles
Hey, you appear to have a new avatar! I'm not gonna change mine, ever! Well, maybe if I become a private member and can have a 120X120 avatar. I have a GIF animator editor, so I can just make it bigger. But could I be mistaken, you also have a new siggy? Too many people on here to keep everybody straight...