Cat takes the bus regularly!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just too cute!!!

What a smarty pants!!!

I wonder if they'll make him get a bus pass...

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that is too cute! What a smart kitty.
And some people think animals arn't smart.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is such an awesome story!! I especially like the part about how he gets off by a fish and chip shop
kitty treats himself to lunch a couple times a week

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the owner recognizes him and starts to keep him indoors otherwise the next story we read will be one telling how he got hit by a car or something

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I hope the owner recognizes him and starts to keep him indoors otherwise the next story we read will be one telling how he got hit by a car or something
As he is a UK cat, that is highly unlikely. Keeping a cat indoors only is considered wrong there, the standard is to allow them to have some freedom.

Sounds to me that since he is smart enough to ride the bus and knows his stops, that he will be just fine.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow thats some kitty eh? and what a lovely one at that.
here in the uk we have mixed feelings about letting the cats be indoor or outdoor cats. some rescues will only home to those who have gardens and by a safe road , others will only home if you keep the cat inside .

i would hate to keep my cats inside most of them have been strays or i have taken them on as older cats who was used to going outside . so i will let them out after the first few weeks of them being here , and so far everythings been ok.
but with kittens who have been born here iv been that bit more worried, the 8 month olds still are not allowed out , they still seem very kitteny to me , and not atall wise enough to be out side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I bet he would like your bike even better than the bus!
I'd have to get him a little tiny helmet...