Am I weird for this

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cat food commercials, mostly because I love looking at cats. I am always looking at the cats on fur pics. I just think cats are the most beautiful animals. I like the new The Good Life cat food commercial. Makes me want to research the food to see if she would like the food. But they have beautiful cats on all of these commercials.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats may be the planet's most aesthetically perfect creatures. I never get tired of seeing them, on ads, in magazines, anywhere! And I love to see dogs, too -- some are beautiful, some not so much, but they all have such sincerity in their faces.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me too! I love the NZ Whiskas commercials. I should see if I can find the one thats showing at the moment - its so funny!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your not alone, infact I like any commercial that features a cat. The truth be known I may not even pay attention to what product is being advertised, I just watch what the cat is up to.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too! In fact, once when I was visititng my parents, my mom caught me flicking through the channels:

Mom: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Looking for catfood commercials."

Mom: "Oh, thats great!" (She meant it too!)

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love animals in commercials, but am a complete sucker when it comes to cats! The ASPCA commercials always make me tear up almost full cry, and they aren't even a minute long! The great thing is that they even have cats as the star of commercials that aren't for pet products! Like the Lotto commercial, the Himalayan coughs up a diamond!
"This doesn't happen..."