I have a confession

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being wiccan I don't normally make confessions. But I figured I should let the cat out of the bag and see just how weird I am.

Any cat or dog I've had/have I have to touch the cold nose when I greet them. I also like rubbing Puffs cold ears. I don't know what it is. But I'll put my nose on his just to feel his cold nose. And I love it when they put their cold nose on me... Even my dog. I love it when she wakes me up with a cold nose in the eye...lol.

So, let me have it.. how weird am I.

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sorry but probably not all that weird! I like to warm my kitties ears up when they are cold and my girls I often greet that way nose to nose! Hoever a cold nose in the eyes... maybe a tiny weird!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like cold noses too.
Although there is one exception.
My dog caught me completely by surprise after I got out of the shower and was putting on my robe.
That is a 'goosing' I never want again.

I guess my most favorite is to rub kitty ears and kiss my dog on the nose (it makes him sneeze every time).

Nope, you're not weird at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hahaha. Kota did that too me one night. I rolled over and the cover was off of me. Thats the only time I didn't like it. Oh and whenever I bring Kota in or take her out from outside I kiss her on the nose and say good girl or go potty...

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not at all! I love to rub my little girls ears and their toes! Thet of course, would prefer to bite my toes, as well as my nose! Those little love bugs!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you're all a bunch of weirdos.

Oh wait... I am too!!!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would appreciate Oz's cold nose more if he wasn't poking it against my bare thigh when I'm on the toilet. It's cold.

I am completely fascinated by Spike's and Oz's ears. They're so soft. Ozzie's ears are like velvet. Spike's ears are huge (Dumbo-esque, if you will). Both my kitties love having their ears rubbed.

I also love playing with their feet. Oz isn't so into it, but Spike will let you do whatever you want with him. (He's a remarkably easy-going cat.) I like petting the soft, soft fur between their toes, and sometimes I'll kiss their paws.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol. Ok I posted this on the dog forum. They think I'm wierd. Maybe it's just us cat owners who do it...lol

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tha'ts soooo adorable! I wish I liked cold wet noses just as much - Bootie can be a real pain in the morning when it's daylight and she wants food!!!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I am completely fascinated by Spike's and Oz's ears. They're so soft.
I have a bit of a thing about ears - Jaffa's in particular. I love to nibble them - is that weird? Sometimes I just sort of suck/kiss them
I just love the feel of them on my lips
He often comes and sits on my lap when I'm on the computer and he's quite a big cat and I'm short so his ears are pretty near my mouth so I sit here kissing, nibbling and sucking his ears
He seems to like it!

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do it too, I love it when Al rubs his nose on mine and I do it to him. I also like to smell Alan, I think cats smell lovely and I like to feel his fur on my face soooo soft!!!
Bless us all!!!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not weird at all! Wiccan or not your totally normal in my eyes! How's the wiccan life! I was into that for a second in the early stages of high school!