How do I make a donation to someone

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A couple people have donated those cute little icon thingamagijs (I don't know what they are called). I'd like to send some as well to several people, but I don't know how. Could someone give me some instructions or tell me where to find out how to do it. Thanks.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by siameseohio

A couple people have donated those cute little icon thingamagijs (I don't know what they are called). I'd like to send some as well to several people, but I don't know how. Could someone give me some instructions or tell me where to find out how to do it. Thanks.
Up above you'll see the vbPlaza menu. First, click on that then click BANK, and withdraw points out of the bank if you have to (about 245 I think should do it). Then from the vbPlaza menu click on Give Gifts. There you can pick a gift, the recipient and a message to go with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Up above you'll see the vbPlaza menu. First, click on that then click BANK, and withdraw points out of the bank if you have to (about 245 I think should do it). Then from the vbPlaza menu click on Give Gifts. There you can pick a gift, the recipient and a message to go with it.
Thank you ReesesPBC.