spying on the cats

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am stuck and bored at work.
today i set up a couple of web cams, one in the computer room, and on in the bed room that eazy in when i am not home, thouth i would keep a eye on them in the office. soo what do they do...

SLEEP!!!!!! heyu got out of the cat bed twice took a couple of bites of cat food and went back to her cat bed.

and easy the kitten? is sleeping the middle of my pillow, and has gotten up to look out the window a few times, then goes right back to my pillow

ok they are not helping me stay awake.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha, that's because they know you are watching!

My cats are too lazy to be spied on, but I used to have a cat that liked clean flat surfaces and would knock everything off of anything flat. She would have been an interesting one to spy on

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't trust 'em, Bruce -- I'll bet they slyly patched in a videotape loop to make you think they were sleeping peacefully while they were actually going about their dastardly feline crimes...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

haha, that's because they know you are watching!
that could very well be true, Eazy finally got up and moved ontop of the cat tunnel to sleep, not inside mind you but on top of it

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Don't trust 'em, Bruce -- I'll bet they slyly patched in a videotape loop to make you think they were sleeping peacefully while they were actually going about their dastardly feline crimes...
hehe i can see heyu doing that, she is very shy kitty

Originally Posted by SwampWitch

You definitely need a new job!
you have no idea how true that statment is my friend

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hehehe, I am going to do the same with my kitty! I would love to see what he gets up to when we are not here, although after hearing what you have found out I am not sure if it will be too entertaining. I imagine Al would whack up the stereo, do some moves, then grab a refreshing beer from the fridge, get a little giddy, have a nap and then call up one of his mates and run up the phone bill, but, maybe not.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well update on the kitty cam,

heyu has left the room, and not come back,
and eazy is walking back and forth in front of the door, but then its less then a hour before i get home, so

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I know that when I am home during the day my cats look at me like "why is she here??? she's interrupting our naptime!!" I think I have the laziest cats on the planet

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooooo
I missed this.........that is so sneaky - but seems they knew you where up to something, I bet they had a chat and agreed to sleep and just mooch about

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great Idea
I wanted to spy on my cats especially when the stray was new, I wanted to see if my other cat would beat her up when I went out.

Well, she could not wait till I went out, the stray told me that she got beat up; no blood tho, just my older cat letting the stray know who is boss.

Kitty Cam, that is just too cute, I laughed when I read the heading. Great.