Dorky Fish...The Homework Master

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Apparently....not only can I not use the loo alone...but I get help on my homework now too!

Meowmy....quick! I think I hurt my foot!!

See?

OK....not really....but you're looking at me not those stupid books!

Yes, I am much better looking than that screen...

Maybe if I lay here, I can gently whap the keys & delete your assignment?

Nevermind you're homework...there's birds out here that are much more fascinating!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol he is very cute kitty, And really its nice for him to try and save you from homework.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwwww he is such a sweet boy!! I love how he looks like he has a constant smile on his face

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwwwwwww he is such a sweet boy!! I love how he looks like he has a constant smile on his face
Dory really does live in his own little happy place. Vet thinks he's essentially a "person with down syndrome always happy" only in a cat.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Dory really does live in his own little happy place. Vet thinks he's essentially a "person with down syndrome always happy" only in a cat.
aww, bless sweet Dory - what a nice thought to be in your own happy world

he is a handsome boy and what a lovely peachy colour he is

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe what a cutie pie, and well he better watch out miss blue here likes to be homework helper except she tends to delete things
but o my dory u are just such a cutie

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a cutie ! His computer abilities give a whole new spin to the old "cat ate my homework excuse"

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, WCL! Dorky is a darling.
I especially like the pic that shows him watching the birds. There's something compelling about a focused feline - you can almost feel/see the excitement crackling through them, you know?

By the way, I know EXACTLY what you mean about a cat who doesn't quite reside in the same world as the rest of us. That's just how my Allen is. I told a co-worker a couple of months ago that he "lacked any smattering of common sense" and "wandered through life with such a completely oblivious happy-go-lucky attitude" that I can't help but adore him, even when he does the craziest things.
I tell my mom stories about my furkids all the time and almost invariably refer to Allen (with the deepest affection, mind you) as "that stupid cat".
She actually asked me yesterday, "So, what has that stupid cat been up to lately?"

Maybe it has something to do with the orange fur?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is such a doll .... and to think hell help with homework

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Autnie Crazy...it must be the coloring!
Dory is a "few sticks shy of a bundle"....he really is a Dork. But he's meowmy's little dork & I'd never trade him for anything in the world.