TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~no items~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~no items~

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Why cant I purchase any gifts from the vbPlaza? Is anyone else having this problem??
post #2 of 11
Looks like it's out of stock. There's only so many gifts per day that can be purchased, but it will be replenished soon.
post #3 of 11
yep i just went to try and get you one and said it was out of stock.
guess have to wait until the new shipment get in .
post #4 of 11
Its out of stock- I don't think thats happened in a long time!
You'll have to wait until the new 'shipment' arrives!
post #5 of 11
same,happened last night too but earlier it was fine
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Its out of stock- I don't think thats happened in a long time!
You'll have to wait until the new 'shipment' arrives!
I know!! Thats why I was freaking out,lol
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Looks like it's out of stock. There's only so many gifts per day that can be purchased, but it will be replenished soon.
well fire the person that orders the goods
i already had to deal stopping at 2 stores tonight trying to get one diet pespi
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
well fire the person that orders the goods
i already had to deal stopping at 2 stores tonight trying to get one diet pespi
our nandos took half hour tonight-looked more like a sparrow than a chicken too!
post #9 of 11
I never thought I would see the day again! Wow! Nice to know so many people are sending gifts again.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
I never thought I would see the day again! Wow! Nice to know so many people are sending gifts again.
I don't miss it I gave up looking for a few months because everytime I'd go to buy something it was sold out!
post #11 of 11
I'm guilty of buying alot of the gifts.
I have points donated to me and I buy gifts for those with none.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~no items~