ER is BACK tonight!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited, no new episdoes have been on for what seems like ages- but tonight it starts up again... anyone else a faithful viewer?!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ME ME ME lol i am a faithful watcher, it seems like its been FOREVER for these last episodes of the season! I am super excited, I hope I make it home in time for it and if not well than ill have to watch it here and well lets just hope my brother gets here before then so i can go home !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

ME ME ME lol i am a faithful watcher, it seems like its been FOREVER for these last episodes of the season! I am super excited, I hope I make it home in time for it and if not well than ill have to watch it here and well lets just hope my brother gets here before then so i can go home !!
I hope you can watch it! I'm sure it'll be a good one

Only 5 more minutes! I'm off to watch!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a good one- I think next week's will be MUCH better!
I wonder if he's the daddy of the little girl... I think he is, at least I HOPE he is!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally! I have been waiting for ages!!!! It was ok tonight. Next week looks good

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Yeah, next weeks does look alot better.

Is anyone else rooting for Ray and Neela?
I don't know about them, I'm still on the fence about that one!

I just wish that Luka and Abby would get married already

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to hate Abby and Luka together... back the first time. But now I like them

Does anyone know if this is ER final season, or are they going to have a go at season 14?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I used to hate Abby and Luka together... back the first time. But now I like them

Does anyone know if this is ER final season, or are they going to have a go at season 14?
I dunno but I won't be surprised if this is the end. It really hasn't been a great season.

I am also hoping Neela & Ray get together.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been an on & off viewer, but caught tonight's episode. I liked it...but agree that Abby & Luka need to get married already!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I hope you can watch it! I'm sure it'll be a good one

Only 5 more minutes! I'm off to watch!
i made it home with 10 mins to spare before it came on
i liked it, and i really think next week is going to be good, also as far as i know theres gonna be another season! i dont think this show will ever end
But also i dont like neela and ray together idk y but i dont
and I am waiting for this wedding Luka and Abby need to get married already

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive been a faithful viewer, but honestly, it seemed to have literally disappeared from TV, and now months later it is back for what, FOUR episodes if we are lucky?

I'm disgruntled with the spottiness of new episodes, not just this year but last year as well - they would run 4 new episodes then 6 reruns, then 4 new ones...I'm honestly starting to lose interest because of this. Too much time in between!!!

And based on the way the writing has been going, I would be very surprised if this WASN'T the very last season.

Ahhh...George...we miss you...

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Another longtime fan here! Dr. Ross and nurse Carol will always be my favorite couple.

I like Neela with Tony, but his life has gotten a bit too complicated...I think she'll end up with Ray.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whuckleberry

Another longtime fan here! Dr. Ross and nurse Carol will always be my favorite couple.

I like Neela with Tony, but his life has gotten a bit too complicated...I think she'll end up with Ray.
I liked Tony when he started but that brat of a kid just ruins it for me. I hate watching them. I just want to jump through the screen and slap her.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wish we had the new series over here
Funnily enough I watched an old one last night on cable - the one where Mark Green died - oh GOD I have seen it countless times and it still makes me cry at the end when 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' is playing as his daugther lets the balloon fly off!!