Who here has

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Siblins? I have one sister. She's younger than me and a brat but I love her more than anyone. We went through alot together growing up. Something to be said for that kind of closeness. And so I wondered who else has siblins.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 younger full sisters age 15,17, and 19 and then I have one older half sister, whom I've never met (from my dad's first marriage..he was only 19) and then 1 older foster sister who is 33.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a little sister (she's 26) and a little brother (he's 9). Mom had a midlife crisis and decided to pop out another kid when I was 19. He's actually my half brother,

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have 3 younger sisters. we also went through alot growning up , im very close to the oldest of the 3 . my baby sister who is only 10 seems more of a niece to me then anything , she has grown up with my own children and stays over most weekends. so i wasnt at home like a sister when she was little.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 younger brothers - I'm 22, my other brother is 18 (and going to graduate from high school in a month!
We just got his Senior Pics back and they are amazing... he's grown up far too fast!!) and my youngest brother is 15 (just got his learners permit
)

When I lived at home, we NEVER got along- but since I moved out in 2004- we're all 3 best of friends
I miss him so much, they live 2 hrs away w/ the rest of my family

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 1 full blooded Sister, 2 half Sister, and 4 half Brothers.
I only claim the full blooded Sister,1 half Sister and 1 half Brother though.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sisters! I can't imagine life without them. We are all very close.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have a brother who I adore!
He is 1 year a month and 4 days older than me.
I do wish I had a sister, though.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two brothers. One a year older, and one a year younger than me. We get along ok, but not if we spend too much time together!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm 2 older brothers which are PAINS, read some of my posts and u will understand y, for example the eldest is 25 or 26 and well he tells me yesterday I am babysitting for a little bit, well i have been here since 3! And they havent called me once, so I called them and my brother wouldnt get on the phone with me so i had to talk to my SIL who said o we will be home later
that was at 7 its 8:30 and i want to go home, mind u they know I got things I have to do! Its just making me soo mad! And the other one who is 21 eats all of my food at home

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an older sister and a younger brother
My brother is 18 and thinks he is a thug
I seriously hope he grows up soon.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am the oldest of five kids. There is me, then three brothers then my baby sister. There is almost 13 years between my sister and me so she was more like a daughter than a sister. Now that we are older (how did my "baby" get to be 29??), we are more like sisters. My brothers are 1 yr, 3 yrs and 6 years younger than me. We're all very close still and I consider them my best friends
. Though, as teens, it wasn't always that way! Sorry, hope this isn't a whole bunch of overshare!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Siblins? I have one sister. She's younger than me and a brat but I love her more than anyone. We went through alot together growing up. Something to be said for that kind of closeness. And so I wondered who else has siblins.
aww i grew up an only child...im outta this thread..boo hoo

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother is six years younger than I, and he got all the good genes in the family -- he's tall, handsome, funny, brilliant, talented... and unlike me, he has managed to reproduce!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

aww i grew up an only child...im outta this thread..boo hoo
I remember times when being an only child was my fondest wish. I used to ask mom why she had to keep going after having me

critter crazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a younger brother, he is 12 years younger than me, so we have always been very close. I pretty much raised my brother from day one, as my mom, was a single mom, and had to work very hard to support us.

A few years ago, I was able to contact, my sister, who is 5 yrs younger than me, and was put up for adoption by my mom. We have been corresponding off and on, but have yet to meet each other as she lives in CA and I live in NY. But we are very happy in the fact that we have found eachother!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two older half-sisters from my father's first two marriages... one is like 26 years older than me and I've never met her, and the other is about 16 years older than me. Both have children, I know I have two nephews from the oldest sister and I have an awesome niece and nephew from the other one. I also have a sister that's 10 years younger than me. I get along really well with my half-sister but not my younger sister at all.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an older half sister (who has 2 babies) and an older half brother from my dad's first marriage, but both of them live in Oklahoma.
Also my dad's but from a different relationship is my little half brother who I love dearly.