Mary-Jane is still pregnant!

msgoody2shoes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her behaviour has changed a little. She has been very hostile towards my dog, which is odd since they both used to play together and get along fine. Anyways, I have some new pictures of her. She has gotten very big. I feel like if she gets any bigger she will surely explode. I started feeling her kittens a little over a week ago and now I can distinctly feel them. They get pretty rambunctious at times.

This is her a week ago...

This is her about three or four days ago...

And this is her today...

I am so tired of this anticipation. I believe she is on her ninth week because we started seeing her belly bulge and her nipples change about four or five weeks ago. Do you guys think she looks about ready?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its hard to say if she looks ready or not, but she does look like shes getting big , pictures never do them justice.
but may i say she is lovely , i love her colouring.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

msgoody2shoes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah I am getting frusterated with the photos because they just don't seem to capture how big she actually is for some reason. I have no idea who the father is but I hope he has a nice coat to team up with her lovely white and orange.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by msgoody2shoes

Yeah I am getting frusterated with the photos because they just don't seem to capture how big she actually is for some reason. I have no idea who the father is but I hope he has a nice coat to team up with her lovely white and orange.
i could never show excatly how big anne was when she was expecting. and my fluffy will be a nightmare to show as she has so much fur she always looks big.
i wouldnt worry who the dad is, as long as there all healthy i think all kittens are gorgeous.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love her colors, the babies would be very cute if they turned outlike that. Its kinda hard to tell becauseit looks like she has thicker hair.
You can tell shes pretty big in the first three froma week ago, so i bet shes bigger now

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh MY, she has gotten very large in the last week hasn't she! What a beautifu
l kitty. I love the white tip on her tail.

She looks very, very healthy, which is great. Healthy mommie make healthy babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

msgoody2shoes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been trying to make sure she has been getting her exercise by playing with the laser pointer with her.

Yesterday, my friend came over and we were feeling MJ's babies and we were able to find the shapes of the individual babies. Mary-Jane didn't mind us doing this, she actually seemed to enjoy it. We actually were able to feel one of the kitten's rib cages.

Is it normal to feel them so well? If so, how close to the due date does this normally happen?

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, Mary Jane is such a beautiful kitty! Can't wait to see what her kittens look like. She looks like she is pretty far along. I know it was about 2-3 weeks after I started to feel movement that Butterball had her kittens. I bet it won't be long for Mary Jane.

sweetnsassy36

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One things for certain, cat's don't get in any hurry when it comes to having babies.....
Hopefully she will have them soon and all will be healthy and beautiful. With a beautiful mom like Mary-Jane, could they be anything less than georgeous?

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetnsassy36

One things for certain, cat's don't get in any hurry when it comes to having babies.....
Hopefully she will have them soon and all will be healthy and beautiful. With a beautiful mom like Mary-Jane, could they be anything less than georgeous?
Ditto, no they never are in any hurry having htem at all!