~Friday the 13th~

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you superstitious??
You think tomorrow will be good or bad?? I really dont believe in bad luck on that day, but........

ya just never know!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im on the fence with this one, in a way i dont like friday the 13th , but in another unless someone mentunes it i end up forgetting lol

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have a really good day on Friday the 13th. I'm just contrary.

(I'm also not terribly superstitious. I walk under ladders. I once shattered multiple mirrors for an art project. I spill salt all the time and don't toss it over my shoulder. The only "superstition" I can't break is the one about stepping on a crack ... for some reason, I always avoid them. Weird, huh?)

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
so far *touch wood* friday the 13 has mainly been a good day for me. Lily was born on friday the 13 and also i passed my driving test on a friday the 13 too

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Friday the 13th's. My dh was born on a Fri the 13th so I consider it the most lucky day there is.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I am superstitious and it just happens my family is scheduled to get family pictures done tomorrow. I can't believe we are doing pictures on Friday the 13th.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't noticed any difference for me, but I think people can make the day good or bad if they believe it will be for them!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not at all superstitious, but I know tomorrow is going to be bad regardless of the date... it's my last day in my job and I have way too much to get finished. And I don't want to leave

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hadn't even realized the it was going to be friday the 13th

Not a big deal, just a day like any other

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Yes I am superstitious and it just happens my family is scheduled to get family pictures done tomorrow. I can't believe we are doing pictures on Friday the 13th.
All the more reason to wear BLACK for the pictures.

Winter Hawk

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iom out with the kids tomorrow taking a packed lunch and going to the park , should be fun , so not gonna think about the day.
as for ladders , the only reason i do not walk under them as it could fall or the person above could drop something , now that would be bad luck.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Well Ive had good and bad happen to me just about every day so far this month...tomorrow...I dout it could get any worse. Ive had food poision, had a website Ive been working on for 3 months COMPLETELY just disappear, Ive had my Hedgehog get sick and is at the vet now...so I couldnt imagine things getting much worse for me...but in the mix of all the bad Ive had NoNo have 3 precious, healthy babies...so Ill take what good I can get...and FOOEY on tha bad~