More AI Fun! What will Sanjaya do for Country Week?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Post your guesses here!!!!!

I say.... All black suit, cowboy tie, "Burning Ring of Fire."

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just posted in your other thread, but white with rhinestones and "Rhinestone Cowboy"

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Oh god I'm not sure I even wanna watch next week

Thanks for the heads up - I don't like country music at ALL, and adding Sanjaya to the mix? I shudder to think about it. I think I'll make some plans for Tuesday night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I just posted in your other thread, but white with rhinestones and "Rhinestone Cowboy"
I saw that.... and I am hoping he doesn't read TCS....

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Oh god I'm not sure I even wanna watch next week
Awwww Paula, you know you do.... I bet you are a Fanjaya!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

I'm thinking a bouffant hairstyle and Stand By Your Man.
That is so funny, this thread is So funny!

I thought this week he looked like Pepe Le Pew with that little mustache and trying to have "bedroom eyes". He should have been singing in French not Spanish!

I didn't catch next week was county......I want them to have Headbangers week. Now that would be fun.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WHAT?!?!?! Sanjaya is STILL there!? I thought he'd be well and truly gone by now! I just don't get it...

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

That is so funny, this thread is So funny!

I thought this week he looked like Pepe Le Pew with that little mustache and trying to have "bedroom eyes". He should have been singing in French not Spanish!

I didn't catch next week was county......I want them to have Headbangers week. Now that would be fun.
He wants to woo zee preety girls with zee singing!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

I'm thinking a bouffant hairstyle and Stand By Your Man.
Hee Haw Hee Haw!!!!!!

he totally is going to have one of those little string ties though, and a hat, I can picture it now

why do I have a feeling country week might be as bad a Latin week?? I can't imagine what any of them are going to sing, I can't really see Melinda or Lakisha singing country either, or Chris for that matter, but then I don't like him anyway
Blake should be interesting

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Hee Haw Hee Haw!!!!!!

he totally is going to have one of those little string ties though, and a hat, I can picture it now

why do I have a feeling country week might be as bad a Latin week?? I can't imagine what any of them are going to sing, I can't really see Melinda or Lakisha singing country either, or Chris for that matter, but then I don't like him anyway
Blake should be interesting
Actually I think Chris has a nasally voice that's good for country.

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, you know one of those ladies will probably do "I Will Always Love You," but more like Whitney than Dolly.

As for Sanjaya, who knows, but I for one am sort of looking forward to it. Yeah, I really need some new hobbies.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even want to hear him sing country
I do picture him being stupid and wearing a huge cowboy hat! haha and cowboy boots! Wait WAit-- the whole cowboy costume!! hehe

I am an active fan of AI. I have watched every show this whole season so far. If I happen to be at the bar and it's on.. instead of going home to watch it. I make the bartenders turn it on their tv. Eventually the whole bar is watching it, and nobody complains (too much) hehe

I am still rooting for Jordin Sparks- because she is from Arizona (like me) and plus she's good!!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!
I have no idea what he's going to sing but I'm ready to be prepared for being in shock over another bizarre performance.