Fifty Thousand (50,000) Free Points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Note: This posting contains new rules and directions for playing KatKwiz.

Persi & Alley hereby guarantee to pay out over 50,000 points to KatKwiz winners between now and the end of the year. This number, if fact, could be much higher. KatKwiz is just that, a quiz about cats. Each day a question will be posted at various times of the day (to allow people in different time zones an equal chance), which can be answered by using The Cat Site. All questions will ask a question and then ask you to show the clicks you used to find the answer using The Cat Site. You must show the clicks because we do not want you googling the answer, we want to show you how easy it is to find the information that exists on The Cat Site.

Many people use The Cat Site daily and do not know the wealth of information that exists on this site. Therefore, the purpose of KatKwiz is to show all of our members how much information there is on The Cat Site, and how to find it. This alone would be enough to get many to play the game. But KatKwiz will be paying out a minimum of 200 points a day to the person that first answers the question with the shortest amount of clicks (from where they are right when reading the question.) Note the word minimum; from time to time there will be bonus days where the points will be anywhere from 300 to 1000 points!! You will have to open the post to see what the point payout is for that day. (If you are a regular player, you will be given advance notice of bonus days).

And as long as you have the post open, how about playing? Please remember this: Just because somebody has already given an answer, do not be discouraged. Most of the winners on KatKwiz were not the first to answer, and some were the 5th or higher to answer. And, even if you see answers you know are right, you may very well be able to come up with the correct answer using less clicks! So go ahead and give your answer; you may find more points in your bank account!

Finally, every day watch The Cat Lounge for the title "KatKwiz # nn - (dialog)"; for instance,
"KatKwiz # 88 - So easy a cave man could do it!"
Open and play! If nobody comes up with the correct answer within 12 hours, 200 points will be added and a new question asked the following day. Even if you never play games, open up KatKwiz every day and learn information that will increase your enjoyment of using The Cat Site!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

sounds really fun, Lee!! Let the games, er, kwizzes begin!!!
Gee, I wonder how you knew my name was Lee! Gee, that was going to be one of the questions I was going to ask.
Sounds like you already can use TCS pretty well but wait until you see our bonus 1000 point questions!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna win!
I never see the questions til they've been answered correctly... that and my work computer is so darn slow!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I wanna win!
I never see the questions til they've been answered correctly... that and my work computer is so darn slow!
Please remember this: Yesterday we had two winners, both supplied a way of getting to the answer. The first answer required four clicks. The second answer required only three clicks. Persi & Alley told me to pay both of them because the rules at that time did not state what they do now: Just because you already see the correct answer, do not despair because if you can come up with the correct answer using less clicks, you are the winner!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Please remember this: Yesterday we had two winners, both supplied a way of getting to the answer. The first answer required four clicks. The second answer required only three clicks. Persi & Alley told me to pay both of them because the rules at that time did not state what they do now: Just because you already see the correct answer, do not despair because if you can come up with the correct answer using less clicks, you are the winner!
Thanks for the tip! I think its a great game!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom_2_3

~Bring it on Im READY! lol Im GLUED to this seat and screen until I can win again haha yayy~
Be advised in another thread, the ante has been upped to 75,000. Good Luck!