Vibes needed for a friend

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few weeks ago I posted a rant about DH's friends who moved to a new house. When we were helping out they were setting up the pc in the guest room. We had thought the smaller room was for the computer stuff and when we asked why they decided to move it to the guestroom they wouldn't reply. It was kind of annoying me that they were ignoring us. Occasionally V would say that small room would make a good nursery & we figured that was her plan. I couldn't figure out why this couple who had two miscarriages in the past year would want an empty room to stare at.

Monday J emailed DH & told him that V is 6 weeks pregnant and is throwing up for the past 2 weeks none stop. She has an appointment tomorrow with a new doctor & since he isn't her doctor yet he told her to go to the ER on monday. They gave her medicine to help with the vomitting. Could you send them some vibes that 3rd time is a charm! I don't know if she can handle another miscarriage! I know TCS vibes works wonders!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Safe and happy pregnancy vibes headed her way! I have a close friend who's going through a difficult pregnancy (she's been off work, a hair's breadth away from bed-rest, since her fourth month!) so I'm kind of vicariously aware of how harrowing it can be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well V went to the doctors today. Her hubby didn't tell Mike about it except that she is due November 29th. I guess things are ok for now. Thanks for all the vibes.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please keep my friend Van in your thoughts & prayers. I don't have the details but she was admitted to the ER 45 minutes ago.
I hope the baby is ok!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Please keep my friend Van in your thoughts & prayers. I don't have the details but she was admitted to the ER 45 minutes ago.
I hope the baby is ok!!!
OH NO
...many prayers and good vibes coming their way

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The doctor diagnosed her with Hyperemesis gravidarum (excessive morning sickness). She is being kept overnight and they are trying different drugs. The bad news is that it was recommended that she don't work during the WHOLE pregnancy. This couple just bought a new house and haven't been in it a month yet. There is no way they can afford it on one income. Luckily her parents have money and more than likely will pitch in. On top of this news, there are having major plumbing issues and their front yard is being ripped up today. When they use the main toilet, the 2nd toilet in the basement overflows. All this is emotionally draining the two & neither are good at emotional issues. Thanks for all the vibes.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a hard time for her. I really hope her pregnancy is okay until the end, and that they can somehow swing their mortgage payments.

Wow, when it rains, it pours eh?