More of Nollee and Tiger!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I should have sized the pictures down but I was lazy... Sorry!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that's how bentley and jenny were untill the other cats came! now jenny doesn't want anything do with any of them

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ladycat

that's how bentley and jenny were untill the other cats came! now jenny doesn't want anything do with any of them
Aww that's sad! Im sure if I added more to their private clan they wouldn't be happy... So I'll settle for two! They both needed each other and Im glad they are able to be together! Tiger is less lonely, depressed, and gets great exercise... Nollee is now less timid! They compliment each other very well! Sometimes Nollee makes Tiger furious... Last night when Tiger was in the litterbox (sticking his front body out of the box) Nollee came up to him and put him in a headlock, biting his ears... He was trying to take a dump and here she is attacking him at a time where he has no defense! It was cute but Tiger sure did yell at her!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Sometimes Nollee makes Tiger furious... Last night when Tiger was in the litterbox (sticking his front body out of the box) Nollee came up to him and put him in a headlock, biting his ears... He was trying to take a dump and here she is attacking him at a time where he has no defense! It was cute but Tiger sure did yell at her!
That is hilarious! Poor Tiger. They sure do love each other though. It is so cute to see big boy tiger cuddling sweet little Nolle.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute! The 5th picture with both of them sleeping on the back of the couch is as close as my 2 kitties ever get to one another except when it's dinner time. Then they touch noses and Chynna lets Abby near, but after dinner, that's it! LOL

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

They're so pretty! I love your sig, too, BTW!
Thank you compliments of reesespbc... He makes wonderful siggy's!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

That is hilarious! Poor Tiger. They sure do love each other though. It is so cute to see big boy tiger cuddling sweet little Nolle.
LOL Tiger is a huge compared to her! They just make me feel all fuzzy inside! I wish I would have gotten Nollee sooner for him, he is happier than he was being alone!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

So cute! The 5th picture with both of them sleeping on the back of the couch is as close as my 2 kitties ever get to one another except when it's dinner time. Then they touch noses and Chynna lets Abby near, but after dinner, that's it! LOL
Awww at least they have some contact! The reason Nollee and Tiger are so close is because Nollee adores him and gives Tiger no choice but to love her!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Aww that's sad! Im sure if I added more to their private clan they wouldn't be happy... So I'll settle for two! They both needed each other and Im glad they are able to be together! Tiger is less lonely, depressed, and gets great exercise... Nollee is now less timid! They compliment each other very well! Sometimes Nollee makes Tiger furious... Last night when Tiger was in the litterbox (sticking his front body out of the box) Nollee came up to him and put him in a headlock, biting his ears... He was trying to take a dump and here she is attacking him at a time where he has no defense! It was cute but Tiger sure did yell at her!
this was them back in the day