TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OMG...look at....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OMG...look at....

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
MY POST COUNT!!

I am almost at 10,000!!! Thats a big step, I'll be joining the likes of Susie and Kenz

Thats 10,000 posts in just over a year I love you guys!!

post #2 of 28
Blabber fingers!!

I haven't even got that high yet!
post #3 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Blabber fingers!!

I haven't even got that high yet!
And you've been here quite a bit longer, Brandi..... Nat is a blabber fringered freak!

Congrats, kiddo! Now go rest those fingers!
post #4 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Blabber fingers!!
Blabber fingers, i love it!

You can see the ones who don't do any work can't you!
post #5 of 28
Congrats Nat.Wow, that's alot of posting.
post #6 of 28
She will be at 10,000 by the end of the day easy!
post #7 of 28
You've been busy on here, eh?

Congrats!
post #8 of 28
omg you jabber jaws!!!
post #9 of 28
Wow...sometimes I think my addiction is bad...then you and Brandi and Susie come along and remind I'm not that bad



Lova ya!!!
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
MY POST COUNT!!

I am almost at 10,000!!! Thats a big step, I'll be joining the likes of Susie and Kenz

Thats 10,000 posts in just over a year I love you guys!!


OMG, how on earth did you do that? i've done 700+ posts in 8 months...and you've done 10000 in 12!?!?!?



*ties your keyboard behind your back* no more typing for you missy!!
post #11 of 28
Nat, Nat, Nat...and your not even a member of the May 06 gang!!!!

It's taken me nearly a year just to get to 2000 and you've gone done 10000!!!

Shall we do the maths Neet???
post #12 of 28
Yay for you!!
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Wow...sometimes I think my addiction is bad...then you and Brandi and Susie come along and remind I'm not that bad



Lova ya!!!
Hey I don't have THAT many!! Kenz has more that me!!
post #14 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Shall we do the maths Neet???
Sure..... *Neet runs to grab the calculator for Adilah*

Here ya go!!!

I am betting Susie's count is in trouble..... but Belinda is on both their tails!
post #15 of 28
...and you couldn't even post from work for a long time
post #16 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Hey I don't have THAT many!! Kenz has more that me!!
Yeah, all 4 of you wrote the book on "TCS Addicts"
post #17 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Yeah, all 4 of you wrote the book on "TCS Addicts"












post #18 of 28
You are a dedicated poster! Do your hands hurt from typing so much yet? Im just teasin you. Congrats!
post #19 of 28


Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Blabber fingers!!
post #20 of 28
All I can say is wow. Your a dedicated poster. Is that a record number of posts in a year? Or has someone done more than that?
post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBear View Post
All I can say is wow. Your a dedicated poster. Is that a record number of posts in a year? Or has someone done more than that?
I think Susie (kittylover4ever) has more than that. But its still a BUNCH!
post #22 of 28
do you need me to mail you a couple of new kb?
hehe
post #23 of 28
Thread Starter 
OMG, only 4 posts to go.......I wonder if I will get to 10000 today
post #24 of 28
Right now you have 9999!!!!!
post #25 of 28
Thread Starter 
Well, this is it my friends!! My 10,000th POST!!

post #26 of 28
Congratulations! I better get posting, you'll be caught up to me in no time!
post #27 of 28
Congrats!!!!!
post #28 of 28
Oh my god Nat - I have been here way longer than you and havent even gotten to that mark!

Blabber fingers indeed!

Congratulations!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OMG...look at....