the Daily Thread Thursday 4-12

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Dang internet went out during the storms last night, so I didn't get to add my two cents to the AI Discussion.
But at least one of the bad ones finally went home.

And look at today's holiday..... just for Susie, it's Big Wind Day!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning

Well, here's another day. I had a pretty bad day yesterday... spent all day trying to organize my outline for a paper and it's still really bad. I would much rather be working on any other of my papers.... so I'm refusing to even think about that paper today.

I'm getting so tired and stressed. Only 12 days left to finish it all.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Good nighty! It's 2.5 hours away from Friday and i'm freezing my butt off! It's Law & Order night, weeeee!

*curls up in bed with tequila shot choccies, trash magazine and kittie*

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Just sittin here enjoying my coffee, and preparing for all the buckets of rain we are getting

I am finally almost caught up with errands from when I got back from Ottawa, so thats a releif.

I hope you all have a wonderful day

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have to work from today straight through the weekend

Linux users have been picking on me on other boards

It's quite windy here but suns still shining

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all,

What a frakked (Using BSG language here) up day
Forgive me, I feel a rant coming on! But I wont rant here, you don't really need to know my cat show troubles

Anyhoo, sent Bulan off to the airport at 4am for her very first show and it's in Hong Kong and without me

Show vibes wanted please - I'd really like her to final well in all rings!

Thanks all and have a productive day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Anyhoo, sent Bulan off to the airport at 4am for her very first show and it's in Hong Kong and without me

Show vibes wanted please - I'd really like her to final well in all rings!
I'm guessing this is a cat show?. Lots of ((((((((lucky vibes for Bulan))))))))))

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. I learned a new tidbit while eating my oatmeal this morning! Do any of you know why they call grape fruits grape fruits?? Cause the grow in clusters like grapes! I thought that was pretty neat cause I had no idea!!
Anyways it almost friday and 2 days till TAX DAY!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a Loooooooooooooong night here.I have a sick baby and am waiting for the other 2 to get it.The oldest boy and now the youngest have both had the throwing up flu that is going around.I will be sooooooooooo glad when it's gone.
Have a GREAT day all.
Adilah, I hope she wins.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Do any of you know why they call grape fruits grape fruits?? Cause the grow in clusters like grapes!
No i didn't know that so thanks for that bit trivia Brandi
Speaking of fruit. You know when your really looking forward to eating some?.
Well i've just bit into a juicy nectarine and it's not well inside so it's in the bin now

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I squeezed a bunch of grapefruit and oranges on Monday was they were starting to go soft.

No newspaper waiting for me this morning so I thought I would pop on early.
We have about 3 inches of snow on the ground and its still snowing-hopefully only though noon or so. Then "warming" up to about 37F so some should melt.
Got an email about fostering a mamma cat and 5 week old kittens-gotta call DH to let him know we are going to have some kitties for a short time!!
Nothing on agenda today.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today started out bad! It's 12pm and I got out of bed 15minutes ago. I feel like I slept for 3 hours instead of 9. DH leaves for work at 6am and sometime between 4-6 Ben knocked over the litter box in the bedroom. I don't remember hearing a thing. I wasn't a happy camper to find litter all over the floor which is next to my side of the bed. DH just left it. I wished he would have waken me up before he left. ARGH that is not a nice thing to wake up to.