the bank....

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok so I never put points in the bank, i usually went and bought every one presents and such! And I have read posts about the bank and interest and to be honest I dont know what that is at all
do u get points taken away for being in the bank? O man I am too confused
any help is greatly appreciated

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You put your points in the bank and you gain interest on them- its paid out every 2 days. You don't loose any points by putting them in there, you gain points!
You can take your points out of the bank at any time you want to, or need to use them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You put your points in the bank and you gain interest on them- its paid out every 2 days. You don't loose any points by putting them in there, you gain points!
You can take your points out of the bank at any time you want to, or need to use them
thank u for such a quick reply...i actually seen u tell someone else about the bank which got me thinking
so i figured id ask before i did anything

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

thank u for such a quick reply...i actually seen u tell someone else about the bank which got me thinking
so i figured id ask before i did anything
No problem! I actually bank my points when they get about up to 100 - just so I don't forget to put them in there! Right now I have about 4800 points, and tomorrow I'll get an interest of about 97 points

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm...i put 1,000 and had already had 300! Im liking this bank thing, and once again thank u so much