Who wants 1000 points?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All you have to do is convince me why I should give them to you....
....this will run through tomorrow afternoon.............
Now remember, don't get your feelings hurt if I don't pick you.......you are all my pals but there can't only be one winner.....

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe I should get the points because.. I was the first to post.... and.... I am a cat lover (wait everyone here is). I should get the points because if I get them I will take you out to the ballgame!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooo
oooo
please, please can I have them............reason being I just spend the ones I get as soon as I get them - but I can only probably give a gift once a day or every two days depending on how much I earn, if I 'win' some or someone kindly donates them to me

So I dont want them for me, I want them so I can give some gifts out

other reason.............I'm No.2 to post

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I should get them, I also have two black/white cats like Baily and Petals.

P.S. I don't like the word Tux for black/white cats. Maybe I should start a thread "What is another word for black/white cats other than Tux?"

And because I have the nerve to ask because I am the newest member here.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please, please, please can I have them, Susie? I'd be honored to receive points from such a beautiful and generous person who has four of the cutest kitties ever. How's that for sucking up?
I'd also love to have the points so I can give some more gifts and follow your example of generosity and kindness toward other TCS members. Plus, I'm a fellow Ohioan. Need I say more?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Donate them to me, i was internet deprived for two whole weeks!

Oh and the fact that... i put up the birthday card you sent me a while ago in a frame and its on my wall!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to have the points because I have never won anything in my life!
I guess that's not that great of a reason but thought I would give it a try!!! I haven't been on this site too long and don't have many points! But whoever gets them....is fine!I'll be happy for whoever it is!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was turned down for the job I have been working for the past 2 years so I now have to give up my apartment, move home with the cats to my parents and introduce them to my parents new puppy.... which should be interesting. I have to give notice at my apartment tomorow and I have no interesting job prospects.
Am I not pathetic enough!?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

All you have to do is convince me why I should give them to you....
....this will run through tomorrow afternoon.............
Now remember, don't get your feelings hurt if I don't pick you.......you are all my pals but there can't only be one winner.....
I want your points because it seems that since I started KatKwiz, everybody is copying me, including you. But I still want your points to fund KatKwiz, the original. I, in turn will use these points so that I can continue to give away points while at the same time teaching people how to use the features of TCS. Every day KatKwiz presents a new question about how to use TCS and gives points to those that can figure out the answer. But even those that can not, will learn when I award the points and then give the answer.

I do not want any points for myself, but I want to get my bank balance higher so that I can earn enough points just off of the interest to keep giving points away indefinately. People are learning how to use TCS because of KatKwiz. Therefore, I am asking for your points to fund this educational and fun (and original) daily quiz that gives points away.

Here is a link to today's question to show you the educational value of KatKwiz. Today's 175 points represents the number of points I make with interest and my points for posting. With your donation I can raise the number of points I give away daily.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122860

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I totally don't think that I can top anyone else's reasons for deserving your generous gift, but I just want you to know that you are very nice to do this!!! I'd be honored to have the 1,000 points, I find them very hard to come by and I just today gave away my very first gift to another user at TCS! It felt great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, there are some good reasons here.
.......and Persi, you are a dear and I think what you do is great...
.but I'm not trying to copy you....I just want to give away some of my points to people that would like them.......
Every time I look, I have a zillion of them and know there are people out there that would enjoy them more than I have lately........

Ok guys, keep those reasons coming.........

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I AM doing the question of the day for you until you can do it again!

But I think Persi could use them more!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm snowed in, can't get to the vet's office to be with a kitty that is being euthanized today because I felt she needed to be. She's gonna die alone because of me.
And she isn't "safe" enough to wait another day, either.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been very good at convincing people to give me something, but I'll try.

1. My Oscar is too cute to resist. Look into his eyes...keep looking...that's right, just hand over the points....easy now....that's good. Oscar, make sure to give nice headbutts and nuzzes!!!

2. What do you call a cat that didn't get its dinner on time?

Either Tiggy, Trixie, Petals or Bailey because their Meowmy is always talking on The Cat site!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
don't give them to me, I've been giving mine away a little at a time.... either to newbies, or to people new to the PL so they can get in on the username changes...

ssmith0385

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm.. I should get them because I was on hiatus while this whole points thing was rolled out - and came back to find I had better start working to get some! And because, then I can spend a few of the ones I do have...and I'll be able to give back to the one nice lady who gave me a gift because I had none!