Anyone Heard the Rumor It's Suppose to be Spring

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone:
Don't know about where you come from in the world but here in Central Ontario someone dropped the ball on this Spring Thing. I am looking out the window at scattered snow flurries this morning and quite frankly I have had enough.
The poor robins that arrived back a couple of weeks ago are sitting out there looking miserable and puffed up like little pillows. The red-winged blackbirds by my pond look dazed and confused.
Memo to Mother Nature: Let's get on with it I've got flowers to plant and scrubs to prune..and I don't want to wear my snowsuit while I'm doing it..
So that's my rant for today..feel free to add to it.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My brother lives there.Sounds lovely tho.I think were starting summer here-bbqs,new wardrobe,late summer nights,cocktails-cant wait

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I heard on the radio this morning that later this afternoon we are going to get heavy rain or slushy snow coming up from Missouri.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well spring was here for a few days. Today we are supposed to get 10cm of snow and 20-30mm of rain. That is going to make for nice slippery roads. It's also supposed to be pretty windy.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
its also snowing here yuck!!! They said we could get up to 8 but I dont think it will amount to quite that much at least I hope not.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
its also snowing here yuck!!! They said we could get up to 8 but I dont think it will amount to quite that much at least I hope not.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have only had flurries but yesterday was lovely - I just wish it would make up its mind!

Winter or Spring - just pick one and stick with it until you are ready for the next one!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Hi Everyone:
Don't know about where you come from in the world but here in Central Ontario someone dropped the ball on this Spring Thing. I am looking out the window at scattered snow flurries this morning and quite frankly I have had enough.
The poor robins that arrived back a couple of weeks ago are sitting out there looking miserable and puffed up like little pillows. The red-winged blackbirds by my pond look dazed and confused.
Memo to Mother Nature: Let's get on with it I've got flowers to plant and scrubs to prune..and I don't want to wear my snowsuit while I'm doing it..
So that's my rant for today..feel free to add to it.
Its snowing here in good old Wisconsin (snow/sleet/rain), we are suppose to get up to eight inches... So I feel your discourage! Im sick of winter, we got alot of snow this year! Im moving in two weeks and I sure hope it starts to warm up by then!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly - I think that's all it was - a rumour. Here at the office the grounds men are out there working in the flower beds - wearing toques and winter clothing. That is seriously crazy!