Does Your Cat....

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wash their private area in front of you ESPECIALLY while your eating dinner?

I don't get put off by it, because that's what cats do, but, my kids go wild about it.

And as far as I concerned, a cat can NEVER do wrong!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up one morning to Sonic sitting on my pillow and licking his genitals a couple of inches away from my face. I can't think of a less appealing sight to wake up to

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, they wait until I have company!
The last time Mollie did this, she also managed to plop herself into a friend's open briefcase that was on the floor next to his chair, before performing her "kitty bidet" This would have been mildly amusing, except I was hosting a membership committee meeting in my house, no one who is on the committee really likes cats, and the man whose briefcase she was in REALLY doesn't like cats! Yuh think she knew?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

The last time Mollie did this, she also managed to plop herself into a friend's open briefcase that was on the floor next to his chair, before performing her "kitty bidet" This would have been mildly amusing, except I was hosting a membership committee meeting in my house, no one who is on the committee really likes cats, and the man whose briefcase she was in REALLY doesn't like cats! Yuh think she knew?
Yes, Mollie knew! They know when people don't like them!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spike and Oz like to do synchronized crotch-grooming. Usually they wait until we have company and they've ingratiated themselves with them (both cats are extremely friendly and have yet to meet the person who doesn't adore them), then they plunk themselves down, side by side, and lift a hind leg into the air. It's ... uncanny.

Oz is also very noisy about it. You can hear him from the other end of the apartment. And it's not a small apartment.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh of course... While we eat, on our bed, you name it! They even clean each others privates... LOL not to be gross! I have a 5 year old male cat and a 7 month old female cat... Both spayed/neutered but Tiger (the boy) sure loves to clean Nollee's (girl) Tush! Yuck! Now thats love!

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

definately they are crafty things always plotting and hatching schemes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

Spike and Oz like to do synchronized crotch-grooming. Usually they wait until we have company and they've ingratiated themselves with them (both cats are extremely friendly and have yet to meet the person who doesn't adore them), then they plunk themselves down, side by side, and lift a hind leg into the air. It's ... uncanny.

Oz is also very noisy about it. You can hear him from the other end of the apartment. And it's not a small apartment.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my, all these stories have me laughing hysterically. It's amazing how nasty, yet adorable the kitties can be.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mikey usually waits till I snuggle down in bed..plops down next to me and goes to town...then gives me the look like "hey what u lookin at" like i shouldnt be around.....lol YUCK!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep...when we're eating, when we have company, whenever. But even more disturbing than the privates washing is Tailer's little habit. He enjoys having an...ummm..."intimate relationship"
with the blanket that hangs over the back of our sofa. He especially loves doing THAT while we're eating or in front of guests.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I woke up one morning to Sonic sitting on my pillow and licking his genitals a couple of inches away from my face. I can't think of a less appealing sight to wake up to
Oh, I am sure that if you really tried, you could come up with a long list of things that would be worse than that!