Anyone want to join me, I need

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some ice cream and I cannot go to the store until in the morning. And I would love to make a reeses no bake pie like my sister made today. That and some rocky road ice cream and oreos would be really good right now and a really good sappy chick flick. Anyone else want to join me. Guys welcome too as long as you don't make fun of the sappy movie.
And a really good game of spades and lots of good music. Or better yet pizza, beer, and the other stuff too.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm well i will go if i can bring my motorycycle, hehe.
unless you want a girls night out, in which i case i will just stay here at work lol
hhrh however the last sappy movie i saw that i liked was my big fat greek wedding

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

The movie sounds good, but I prefer to get my sugar from wine, so I'll bring a bottle! I'll bring some ice cream for you, though.

I don't have any other stuff, but that sounds good, too.
i just had a funny thought, playing the wii with to much wine.
that could really be fun!!!

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

The movie sounds good, but I prefer to get my sugar from wine, so I'll bring a bottle! I'll bring some ice cream for you, though.

I don't have any other stuff, but that sounds good, too.
Pass the wine please.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can come Bruce, although I will warn you when my brother in law went to sleep the last time we had a get together my nieces painted his nails.
But we wouldn't do that to you. And you can bring the motorcycle but not sure if its safe I live on a gravel road. And I know that those and motorcycles, depending on the driver, are not always good friends. But my family is partial to Harley's that's what the bil has.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

are the cats allowed stuff too?I will bring boied chicken
Yes certainly and we definately need the wine. Although Tavia has never touched human food well with the exception of a bit of tuna and cheese. And today she stole one of my sour cream and onion pringles. So she would like tuna instead probably. And I got several good movies. Has anyone seen Enough, or Fried Green Tomatoes. Any other good movies. I want to see the Lake House.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Yes certainly and we definately need the wine. Although Tavia has never touched human food well with the exception of a bit of tuna and cheese. And today she stole one of my sour cream and onion pringles. So she would like tuna instead probably. And I got several good movies. Has anyone seen Enough, or Fried Green Tomatoes. Any other good movies. I want to see the Lake House.
omg i love those movies ecs fried green tomatoes

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

omg i love those movies ecs fried green tomatoes
I have the movie on DVD and I still cry like a baby the whole time and I have the extended version. And I laugh alot during it too.