We're having a baby....

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before i go and just flat out tell ya...
Sorry I havent been on much. Works been busy and Ive dropped the internet at home. But i do miss you guys! I pop in every now and then but am not on long enough

anyways.
Today i got a freebee ultrasound done by the GE people who are teaching the U/S staff the new 3d/4d machines. Babypickle had the cord between its legs which made determining the sex very hard. Finally at the end right before they were going to give up...Whamo! penis and scrotum! its a BOY!!!
Daddy is very very pleased while I am bummed it wasnt a girl but super happy the heart was pumping well and nothing looked out of place!

It was pretty cool!
this thursday they might use me again to do some teaching so if i get any neat pics ill post them for ya!
thanks for reading!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And for the number one question: do you have a boy's name picked out yet?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! I've always wanted a boy first, so I'll live vicariously thru you until we decide to have any!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

And for the number one question: do you have a boy's name picked out yet?
You betcha! We've decided on Canaan James!
something from the Bible and James after dans father. My fathers name is Miguel, thats also my brothers name and well after my furbaby Mikey
so we skipped out on anything to do with michael.

We also like Benjamin but Canaan just stuck better with us. I think we will call him Kane (i know i know spelling is off) most of the time.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Congratulations! I've always wanted a boy first, so I'll live vicariously thru you until we decide to have any!
I'll send you full baby reports giving up the daily coverage of a spoild baby boy...itll be like your right there with me!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

I'll send you full baby reports giving up the daily coverage of a spoild baby boy...itll be like your right there with me!
That sounds good to me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww congradulations on finding out the gender!!!!! He's going to be such a cutie pie when he gets here!!!!!!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

CONGRATS
the name is great...when are u due?
September 11th....
everyone kind of gives me the ohhh..thats nice smile but inside are like wow what a day to be expecting baby. Im pretty sure i won't deliver that day but even if i did its not the end of our world.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

September 11th....
everyone kind of gives me the ohhh..thats nice smile but inside are like wow what a day to be expecting baby. Im pretty sure i won't deliver that day but even if i did its not the end of our world.
Well its not like you can really help that!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrates .. Baby Pickle is a fitting name for now

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

September 11th....
thats a date no one can forget tho
but idk anyone except my friend that delievered on their due date also she had a boy which we were hoping for a girl but o well he is such a joy, and well i think girls have that more attitude thing going on well at least my niece does
and my nephew is just a doll, but i love them! I call them my lil brats

But o man we want reports and pics and everything
and once again CONGRATS