BTW_Cat fur

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
on another cat forum here.a breeder was saying how they are being contacted by people who want to by their retired cats and then selling them on abroad to be hacked up and made into coats-no kidding-really shocked and felt sick after reading-what an evil sick thing to even cross someones mind

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

on another cat forum here.a breeder was saying how they are being contacted by people who want to by their retired cats and then selling them on abroad to be hacked up and made into coats-no kidding-really shocked and felt sick after reading-what an evil sick thing to even cross someones mind
WHAT?????? please be joking

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi no im not if you check out somewhere on kittenlist fm a uk site. i came across the posts today.I wish i was-i just went to see my breeder last wk to get a baby bengal from her-i will be telling her about it too.it so horrible thats why i posted as who knows how many people know.my info is whats happening here and in europe so i have no idea on rest of world.sorry for disturbing info.but only explainig what i have read-sickening isnt it