What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having left over grilled chicken from Easter and I fixed up some Ora Ida Roasted Garlic Parmesean potatos. OMG Those things are soooooo amazing!!!
Everyone should try them!!!
I usually don't do potatoes/french fry type things at all but these are just phenominal!!!
What are you having for dinner tonight

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spahetti with Italian links.
Got them sausages sizzling away right now.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I am so hungry!! I am at school until 10 tonite
!! As soon as I get home I'm making a pizza!! Mmmmm...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're having Aussie meat pies and veggies, and subjecting some Americans to the wonder that is the meat pie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

We're having Aussie meat pies and veggies, and subjecting some Americans to the wonder that is the meat pie.
yes, what is a meat pie? hehe Kojak would like me to add that he is also having meowmy's chicken tonight as he just stole some off my plate
little buggar!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really sure. I had some left over pizza around 5pm and that curbed my hunger. I had bought a T-Bone steak today (on sale) meaning to have it for dinner, but I may just have that tomorrow, and have a hotdog later tonight if I get hungry.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hankering for some fish and chips...but i need to buy some lamb chops...then i know ill want to grill it up with some creamy potato..oh god..what do i do!>!>!>

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welp tonight we had Philly Cheese Steaks, home made waffle frys, spanish rice, and for dessert we had pineapple upside down cake. Hmmm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom_2_3

Welp tonight we had Philly Cheese Steaks, home made waffle frys, spanish rice, and for dessert we had pineapple upside down cake. Hmmm
Philly Cheese Steaks??????????
I haven't had one in forever!!! Those are soooooooo good when they're made right!!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today was a hard day at the shelter, but my mom made breakfast for dinner since I haven't eaten good all day. eggs, hashbrowns, and ham. Instead of hashbrowns, I had 2 slices of raisan walnut toast with cream cheese on it! It was scrumptious!
I want to make nachos sometime soon! I am craving them and haven't had them in forever!