Meet a Blood Doner

victimofchanges

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In sept i brought Nick home from my work. He was a blood doner there giving blood to the emergencies coming in. All together there was 10 cats switching back and forth. I brought him home for my father, he had to put his own cat down a few yrs back and then was told he has MS. He has always been a very big cat person. When I first met Nick it was my father I thought of first, Nick is a very person loving cat. He cuddles up with my father when he lays down and sits next to him while he works at his comp. When You love on him, he drools... alot. He has deffinetly helped my father when the pain hits, all he has to do is pet Nick and he starts to forget the pain.....

Im sorry to say these are the only pics I have of him right now for I am rather far from home these days.

Him drooling on my bed....

These other 3 are from when he was still at my work and had an eye infection from ripping his way into the attick of a building we did chemo therapy in....

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for Nick! what a sweet, beautiful boy. I love kitties that drool

That is wonderful that you brought him home for your Dad. Good for Dad and good for Nick.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww what beautiful blue eyes, and that face. And i love the colour of his coat. It was very sweet of you to think of your dad for Nick

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
he looks like a lion, isn't he absolutly stunning.. i think he is the best nurse possible for pain releif.

Jenn

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe what a cutie, and many
for u both, that was so nice of u to think of ur dad and take him home for him, cats are def the best healing medicine imo most of the time
those eyes
the color of his fur
just soo gorgeous

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by victimofchanges

Him drooling on my bed....
aww he is a sweetheart - I think he's drooling cos of those chips under him

It so wonderful that your father takes so much joy and pleasure from Nick
and you know I never knew there were cat blood-donors

mia mouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful you were able to match these buddies up together. I agree that cats definately help people get throught the harder days. They sure can help make the pain seem not so bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

victimofchanges

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

aww he is a sweetheart - I think he's drooling cos of those chips under him

It so wonderful that your father takes so much joy and pleasure from Nick
and you know I never knew there were cat blood-donors
I don't think many ppl really do realize that there are doners. It was amazing to get to work in a place and learn about it hands on though, I got to sit and watch the way he helped kittens to live. It is wonderful to know that he has helped so many in his life already.