Natural cat food available in the U.K.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks will check this out.Its so hard to get good cat food where i am-its all commercial so you have to order the prime products

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

thanks will check this out.Its so hard to get good cat food where i am-its all commercial so you have to order the prime products
You can also get some at www.zooplus.co.uk Almo nature, Schesir, Feline Porta 21, and Bozita are "natural", and for dry there's Orijen, which has no grain.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for that. I'm always on the lookout for good quality wet food. I was going to put an order in to zooplus at the end of the week (payday!) but I might order some stuff from there instead to try it out.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar loved Almo Nature when we got it- I found a cat food that contains egg a bit strange but he thought it was delicious

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Radar loved Almo Nature when we got it- I found a cat food that contains egg a bit strange but he thought it was delicious
Jamie goes nuts over hardboiled eggs. We have to keep our Easter eggs in the fridge, because he'll roll them off the counter or table and into walls to smash the shells and get at the yolks. The crack of an eggshell gets him to the kitchen about as fast as the sound of a can of tuna being opened.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone feed orijen dry food? I've just been taking a look at it and it looks pretty good. I don't normally look at the dry foods on zooplus as I feed very little dry and am happy with James Wellbeloved but I might try some of the orijen when I next order from zooplus so would be interested in any feedback on it.

Originally Posted by jcat

You can also get some at www.zooplus.co.uk Almo nature, Schesir, Feline Porta 21, and Bozita are "natural", and for dry there's Orijen, which has no grain.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

Does anyone feed orijen dry food? I've just been taking a look at it and it looks pretty good. I don't normally look at the dry foods on zooplus as I feed very little dry and am happy with James Wellbeloved but I might try some of the orijen when I next order from zooplus so would be interested in any feedback on it.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Orijen
I'm still feeding Orijen, and plan to stick with it.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for that, will look into it when I ever get through the rest of the stuff they have in!!