Dannielynn

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Larry Birkhead is the biological father of the baby, it was just proven on Court TV, I hope he gets custody.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know? That was pretty much my guess based on the way everyone acted throughout this whole thing.

Poor baby girl.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Well there you go, at least that'll stop all the squabbles
I think it's just the start of another war with Stern. I honestly believe he will fight for custody using the defence that Anna Nicole considered him to be the daddy. I think there are some sad times ahead for this little girl, but I honestly hope not!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

I think it's just the start of another war with Stern. I honestly believe he will fight for custody using the defence that Anna Nicole considered him to be the daddy. I think there are some sad times ahead for this little girl, but I honestly hope not!
Stern said he was not gonna fight him for custody, and he said he hoped Larry got sole custody too.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly thought that he was the father the whole time- I'm glad they finally got it figured out- Dannielynn deserves to have a stable home to grow up in

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I never liked Stern, he seemed so sleazy. I'm glad Birkhead is the confirmed father!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured as much as soon as the whole "I'm the daddy" issue started months back and the fact that Anna Nicole refused to havea paternity test done to prove he wasn't. One would think that if she was so certain the baby was HKS's that a DNA test would put it all to rest.

IMHO she avoided the parternity test so that it would become a media spectacle. She loved to live in the light of the camera and the scandal about paternity had her in the limelight almost daily.

I'm happy for the baby though. HKS looks and acts too sleazy. However, I'm not so sure that Larry's motives were pure either. He stands to get his hands on millions of dollars as guardian of DannieLynn's trust fund. I just hope he doesn't squander it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

Stern said on live TV that he would not stop Larry from taking custody of the baby but he wanted Larry to have sole custody, I know he does not want to see Anna's mom getting any custody at all cuz Anna hated her mom.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She doesn't have a trust fund yet though, and depending on what happens with whats-his-faces billions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I figured as much as soon as the whole "I'm the daddy" issue started months back and the fact that Anna Nicole refused to havea paternity test done to prove he wasn't. One would think that if she was so certain the baby was HKS's that a DNA test would put it all to rest.

IMHO she avoided the parternity test so that it would become a media spectacle. She loved to live in the light of the camera and the scandal about paternity had her in the limelight almost daily.

I'm happy for the baby though. HKS looks and acts too sleazy. However, I'm not so sure that Larry's motives were pure either. He stands to get his hands on millions of dollars as guardian of DannieLynn's trust fund. I just hope he doesn't squander it.
I beg to differ, I think Larry is true blue and he knew all along that the baby was his and he was keft away from her. Anna was wrong keeping the baby from her real daddy and Anna knew who the father was. It's unfortunate that she was a drugged up mess and now their worried that the baby might have problems cuz she was taking drugs when pregnant.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just hope that whatever winds up happening down the road that little Dannielynn will be ok. I could care less about those other people-it's the little baby i'm worried about. She's soo prescious- i just hope this stuff doesn't drag out for years and years and really hurt that prescious little baby.