Does this cartoon describe your cat?

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YES! My boy Palas does that to me all the time! He always wants attention immediately after I wake up. Either his nose or his anus is 3 inches from my face

angie8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That would be my Chandler.......if I ask him to move his face out of mine, I get the butt. I've learned to pick my battles with him

missy ro-ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's hilarious! One of my cats, Chloe, loves to lay on the bed facing me, but then her butt is facing my husband!

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks familiar but Friday doesn't just sit with his butt by my face. He'll actually sit down on my head while I'm sleeping. I love him but not that much!

kerryv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is funny. Though, when Punky has her butt in my face I also get the tail up my nose or in my eye.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe that is just too cute! It reminds me a little bit of bella, mine dont really put their but in my face that often, ok well that reminds me of bella and blue! Blue is always on my chest and same with bella
And I too yell for my mom when I need to get up, i feel soo bad when ever i move them
and well blue is more constant on laying on me, like when we are in my room SHE HAS TO BE ON ME

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Priceless - I LOVE Pickles!!!! Click on the little "Select another date" drop down box and check out yesterday as well - very appropriate I reckon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

Priceless - I LOVE Pickles!!!! Click on the little "Select another date" drop down box and check out yesterday as well - very appropriate I reckon!!
Yeah, yesterdays was funnier

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hahahaha, thats funny. My kitty loves to stick his bottom in my boyfriends face when watching tele!! He always gets a tickle round the ears from me when he does it!!!!
(kitty gets a tickle not bf!!)