Jibbers

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Some of you may ask why I posted a siggy request for a siggy with only the name Jibbers on it...

well.....

Id like to tell you a story of a pure bred tri colored pembroke welsh corgi. She was given the name Jibbers when she was born, she was sold to a lady soon after birth but then the lady decided to give her away ("because Jibbers just wasnt the dog for her") to another animal lover who already had a housefull with 6 cats 5 chinchillas 3 rats 2 mice a 20 gallon fish tank and a 50 gallon fish tank. This animal lover soon realized that Jibbers was not house broke and for some reason she could not train her so she dicided to re home her. Poor puppy. Jibbers is now 6 months old, not house broken, and going to her 4th home......

OURS!!!!!!!!!

She has not been registered yet but we are getting all the papers so that she can be registered and we will probably change her name. Poor puppy she has been bounced around from place to place. but not anymore she has found her forever home with us. She is very sweet she just needs some retraining and positive reenforcement. Wish us luck. I will post pictures as soon as I have some. We should be getting her next week.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I am sure that Jibbers will have a wonderful loving home with you and I know you will be able to help her with her problems. Can't be easy being bounced from home to home like that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My BIL just called me they are bringing her to us in the morning!!!!!!! Im so excited!!!!!!!!!! Maybe by the end of the week we will have figured out a name for her lol i will post pictures and a suggestion thread tomorrow. now i wont be able to sleep lol

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope Jibbers settles in quickly to his new home. Poor guy being bounced around like that.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

Some of you may ask why I posted a siggy request for a siggy with only the name Jibbers on it...

well.....

Id like to tell you a story of a pure bred tri colored pembroke welsh corgi. She was given the name Jibbers when she was born, she was sold to a lady soon after birth but then the lady decided to give her away ("because Jibbers just wasnt the dog for her") to another animal lover who already had a housefull with 6 cats 5 chinchillas 3 rats 2 mice a 20 gallon fish tank and a 50 gallon fish tank. This animal lover soon realized that Jibbers was not house broke and for some reason she could not train her so she dicided to re home her. Poor puppy. Jibbers is now 6 months old, not house broken, and going to her 4th home......

OURS!!!!!!!!!

She has not been registered yet but we are getting all the papers so that she can be registered and we will probably change her name. Poor puppy she has been bounced around from place to place. but not anymore she has found her forever home with us. She is very sweet she just needs some retraining and positive reenforcement. Wish us luck. I will post pictures as soon as I have some. We should be getting her next week.
I am so glad that Jibber has found her a forever home,
and I know that ya'll will be very patient and loving with her.

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her.

Please keep us updated on her too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok so i was wrong her name is not jibbers its jibbles (we will be changing that soon!! shes here and shes beautiful!!

any name suggestions im all ears lol she has been so good and has already went potty OUTSIDE twice! no accidents!! ailey and salem are not to happy but merlin could care less lol

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww what a sweet little face she has. She's so lucky to have found her forever home. It's so sad when animals get passed around like this, but she couldn't have ended up in a better place.