Daily Thread Tuesday April 10

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!

I have a meeting this morning so figured I would help Neeter out again and start the daily.

Nothing much going on here today..I am seriously shopping for cars now and will most likely get one in the next week or so..My car is in perpetual reverse now
No Park, just reverse..must...pull..parking..brake at all times
Stupid 18 year old car

Anyhoo, I hope you all have a wonderful day today

Oh and it is ASPCA anniversary
ASPCA founded in 1866
"The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) was founded on April 10, 1866 by Henry Bergh with the mission of alleviating pain, fear and suffering in animals."

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!
Well, Gil went back up to Scotland yesterday afternoon and he didn't want to go
but i'll be going up to his next month
I've just booked tickets to go and see "The Phantom of the Opera" in London in october for me and my sister, so were looking forward to that

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Thanks for starting the daily, Nat! And you remembered the holiday!!!

Susan, sounds like you had a fun weekened with Gil. Does Rosie miss him already?

Not much going on here, the weather is supposed to improve (again) and we are due for some much needed rain.

Have a great day, cat peeps!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Does Rosie miss him already?
I know she misses the extra treats that he feeds her!
I took a couple of pictures of them because theres one with her on his lap where they were both asleep, so i'll load them some time this week

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!!
Well, Gil went back up to Scotland yesterday afternoon and he didn't want to go
but i'll be going up to his next month
I've just booked tickets to go and see "The Phantom of the Opera" in London in october for me and my sister, so were looking forward to that
Oh Snusan, Snusan!!! Can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a kilt, or some lager of some sort, or a life sized poster of Lloyd Owen from Monarch of the Glen or can you see if i have a family tartan!?!?!?!

Yes...i want to Scotland
one day i hope to go there with Tristan so i can trace my family. Though England first (west midlands) my mums side are Brummies!!!

*pouts* i wish i had a house in England

/endrant

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

The countdown continues... only 2 weeks until I hand in my last paper. My mind is already on vacation, thinking about what I'll do when I'm off school. I also like to think about what I'll do for my M.A. I need to get myself down to earth and finish my B.A. first.

So time for me to get dressed and go to school... again.
At least that stupid Easter weekend is over... I hate that weekend. It's so close to the end of the semester, so I always have lots of work to do. But because it's a holiday, the university is closed, except for the library, which is always packed.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm knackered, Sonic woke me up early playing hunt my toes and then found this new game of hunting prey where he would crouch in an area of the room and pounce on my head

Its going to rain and I have to go to the post office in order to get an international package off

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! i have been here for 15 minutes and have already had to fix the copier. I hope that isn't a sign of how the day is going to be!! Other than that its AI night!
Sanjaya go home!!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A vote for Sanjay is vote against reality television and a vote for real entertainment and real talent. Vote for the worst

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oh Snusan, Snusan!!! Can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a kilt, or some lager of some sort, or a life sized poster of Lloyd Owen from Monarch of the Glen or can you see if i have a family tartan!?!?!?!
I never watched that programme but i've seen that actor before and he's lovely!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/mon...=lloyd_series5

What's your surname for the tartan?.

@ wanting some lager
I'm up at Gils next month so i'll see what i can find you

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

A vote for Sanjay is vote against reality television and a vote for real entertainment and real talent. Vote for the worst
You're really gonna vote for him???? Well, to each his own I guess.

I need to do some shopping before the snow comes tomorrow!

The Cleveland Indians will be coming here to Milwaukee to play their homegame since they are expecting a lot more snow than we are....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh ill have some Belhaven lager, you have to go to Dunbar. Did i mention my mums name is also Susan? *bribeflatterybribe* lol

Yes well, Tristan knows i have a little crush on Lloyd (i cant have the naughty dreams anymore though lol)

The name is Brownley, which came from the Normans. And we're descendant from a ******* royal
Gautier d'Ainecourt, related to King Williams brother We also have a coat of arms! (i got a big history page printed out when i holidayed interstate for my 21st birthday) I like to think i'm special lol

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its going to rain and I have to go to the post office in order to get an international package off
What are you sending ME????

Please tell me you are joking?????

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good moring to everyone. I am going to get my hair cut today, and awaiting AI tonight....(Sanjaya needs to gooooooo), but other than that, just a day of rest after a busy 1st week back at work..Everyone have a great day.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After several weeks of abnormally warm and a week of abnormally cold, the temps are finally normal! And that makes the back ache. Which is normal for me.

I got some Scots ancestors, too. Includes Keiths and Stewarts.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny weather so far-but we have winter storm warning for tomorrow.
Took my walk this morning-have a small painting project then off to visit my SIL before my container gardening class this afternoon. I switched times so I don't have to miss American Idol!!
Have a good day!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
afternoon all!

It's not to cold here today so the cats are out on the porches and enjoying them(with the windows closed of course, it's not that warm LOL!) finally a moments peace! Gotta love em.

Still hoping for vibes on the house being sold. I really want it gone asap so we don't have to worry about more money we don't have being shelled out for a house we want to get rid of.
Hmmm. Watching a commercial for Dyson slim, and it looks like something I'll have to look into getting when the money situation settles down.

DH's cousin is going to give us an estimate on siding our new house and putting a new roof on it. Hopefully that's not going to be a crazy amount.
Holy moly so much to do and no money to do it with.
Can you all keep us in your thoughts, that the whole thing turns out fine and everything is bought/sold within the next month? Our money is stretched to the last penny right now and I'm starting to get worried...

Have a great day everyone