TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Health › What would you consider the best for your money?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What would you consider the best for your money?

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
I have 4 cats and one is pregnant, I am currently feeding FROMM but at 1.50 a can it is getting pretty pricey, what else is there that would be comparable to that but maybe a tad less expensive? I am also feeding Wellness dry. I just need to find a wet substitute for the FROMM or at least something I can alternate with it.
post #2 of 11
I don't have any suggestions but will be keeping a close eye on the thread as I have been flip flopping as far as which food I'd like to be feeding Kitters. It's been so difficult with all that has been going on recently! Good luck and I know someone will help you out!
post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclyn4238 View Post
I have 4 cats and one is pregnant, I am currently feeding FROMM but at 1.50 a can it is getting pretty pricey, what else is there that would be comparable to that but maybe a tad less expensive? I am also feeding Wellness dry. I just need to find a wet substitute for the FROMM or at least something I can alternate with it.
If she's pregnant, she's probably eating a pretty good amount. If you can get a food you and your cats like in the large (13oz) cans...then that does save quite a bit per serving.

Did you pick FROMM to steer clear of MENU foods? I'm just curious, as that would effect my recommendations.
post #4 of 11
Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandip View Post
If she's pregnant, she's probably eating a pretty good amount. If you can get a food you and your cats like in the large (13oz) cans...then that does save quite a bit per serving.

Did you pick FROMM to steer clear of MENU foods? I'm just curious, as that would effect my recommendations.
Ditto

NON menu cans I am using or would use

Felidea

Solid gold

I can get them for about 1.30 a 13oz can
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
Ditto

NON menu cans I am using or would use

Felidea

Solid gold

I can get them for about 1.30 a 13oz can
Yes this is why i Chose FROMM to get away from the menu foods period and they do not thave wheat gluten in it... UGH the cans are 1.50 each and are 6.3oz. Felidea is a no good they all turned their noses up at it!
post #7 of 11
so when is your cat due? you areon the list but we dont' know whenshes due.
and how about chicken soup for the cat lovers soul . like suggested above. i've heard that its good.
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
she is due on may 3rd, 3 more weeks!!
post #9 of 11
okay thankyou!
post #10 of 11
okay thank you!
EDIT somehow i double posted .. sorry
what is her name?
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisha View Post
how about chicken soup for the cat lovers soul . like suggested above. i've heard that its good.

My cats love the dry chicken soup but they didn't like the wet.

With as many cat's as you're feeding it would probably be more cost effective to buy the 13 oz cans if you can find/order them?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cat Health
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Health › What would you consider the best for your money?