Need to vent...long...

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I need to vent a little bit, my brother who gave me the job apparently changed his mind and gave it to my brother today
my brother made the remark over the weekend that he has to help train the people including his wife and so i would need to babysit and then he said o wait nevermind u will be there, and me being nosey over heard my mom and other brother talking bout it! I am so mad, and also his wife wants to declaw their cats, mind u they have 2 BIG dogs, and 3 kids that i am teaching how to handel the kitties properly
Now his wife just aggravates me about this because it is rediculous, i showed them soft claws and she liked it thne changed her mind, and also i said BUY A CAT TREE, well we dont have the money...im thinking ummmm....u have the money to get 2 of 3 cats declawed but not for a cat tree
but they arent goin to do it until after the wedding supposably! Now I told her my thoughts prior to this, and they havent told me anything about it mind u I think they know they will loose a babysitter and everything
but she did hint around it, so i told my mom that night they went to my grandmas which they owe money to and asked her about it because she had 2 rescued kitties that were declawed at one point! So last night tho she did get him to buy her a cat tree and shes making him pay for it since he owes her money and hes the only one with an ebay account
But I am just soo upset by all of that, they are rediculous did i mention i hate goin to her families (my sil's) because she had told me her mom hates animals and used to drop them off in the woods or somewhere when her dad would get a dog and such
what horrible people! My mom did say that shed talk to him and she told him AGAIN that he cant do that with 2 big dogs one which is a puppy and 3 kids, and she said she also threw in if he does he shouldnt call her anymore! I am just soo mad about this all and there is nothing I can do

Sorry everyone I needed to vent and get this off my chest!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...I can't relate to your brother treating you that way, since I don't have siblings, but I can relate to people telling you one thing and then doing another. I hate people that can not keep their word, unless they have a very GOOD reason. If you can't do what you say, then you shouldn't do it at all. That's my theory anyway.
Unfortunately, you can't control other people or their actions. They must be responsible for their own actions and be able to live with it. That being said, some people just don't care and those are the ones I just want to push their face into a wall.

I don't know what else to tell you except that you are a good person for caring so much. From the many posts I've read from you, you care very much about your furbabies so keep that up and know that you have blessed some special kitties lives. We can only do so much and there are certain people that just should not have pets or kids, but we can't really do much there until it gets really bad.
I hope that you will feel better tomorrow when a new day begins.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry.
People suck!
I hope she doesn't declaw the cats!
Some people shouldn't have kids or animals!
I would be mad, too if my brother did that to me and gave someone else a job. Hang in there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Awww...I can't relate to your brother treating you that way, since I don't have siblings, but I can relate to people telling you one thing and then doing another. I hate people that can not keep their word, unless they have a very GOOD reason. If you can't do what you say, then you shouldn't do it at all. That's my theory anyway.
Unfortunately, you can't control other people or their actions. They must be responsible for their own actions and be able to live with it. That being said, some people just don't care and those are the ones I just want to push their face into a wall.

I don't know what else to tell you except that you are a good person for caring so much. From the many posts I've read from you, you care very much about your furbabies so keep that up and know that you have blessed some special kitties lives. We can only do so much and there are certain people that just should not have pets or kids, but we can't really do much there until it gets really bad.
I hope that you will feel better tomorrow when a new day begins.
Awe thank u, it was funny actually when i went to his house this weekend because the dogs jumped all over me of course, adn i walked in the living room and all three kitties were there meowing to greet me
they all love it when i come over, it means alot of cuddles and alot of playtime
And of course I brought the laser pointer too! It just makes me so mad !! I love my niece and nephews, they get soo excited when I come over and well my problems with them have nothing to do with the kids u no! Besides the fact that I am trying to teach them how to handle the kitties properly! I do think my SIL got mad when i was there because piper is her kitten but she sleeps with me whenever I am there
They just fustrate me soo much!! To be honest idk how my sil even heard about declawing probly from her mom
my sil isnt that bright, she quit school at 8th grade and like i said they really never had pets! They just anger me so much, and as of right now I told my mom im on strike so to speak

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I am so sorry.
People suck!
I hope she doesn't declaw the cats!
Some people shouldn't have kids or animals!
I would be mad, too if my brother did that to me and gave someone else a job. Hang in there!
the funny thing about it is my mom wasnt reallly supportive of me getting that job
it wasnt in the best of neighborhoods but its better than downtown u know! But instead after I told him on Friday i want it, he calls my brother today and offers it to him
And he cant say its because I am still in highschool and I am graduating this year june 9th to be exact, because his wife never finished school and shes working for him, but when she cant handle it and getting up that early all i gotta say is he better not call me, as she had put it I would take it if she didnt like it
which no because me and him figured something out for me but instead its going to my other brother and if he doesnt want it then hes going to find someone else!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Awe thank u, it was funny actually when i went to his house this weekend because the dogs jumped all over me of course, adn i walked in the living room and all three kitties were there meowing to greet me
they all love it when i come over, it means alot of cuddles and alot of playtime
And of course I brought the laser pointer too! It just makes me so mad !! I love my niece and nephews, they get soo excited when I come over and well my problems with them have nothing to do with the kids u no! Besides the fact that I am trying to teach them how to handle the kitties properly! I do think my SIL got mad when i was there because piper is her kitten but she sleeps with me whenever I am there
They just fustrate me soo much!! To be honest idk how my sil even heard about declawing probly from her mom
my sil isnt that bright, she quit school at 8th grade and like i said they really never had pets! They just anger me so much, and as of right now I told my mom im on strike so to speak
It doesn't matter sometimes if someone else owns a cat. They know who they can trust and they will go to whomever they feel the most comfortable with. Even if it means someone outside of the pet owner themselves.

uesugi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some people just shouldn't have pets. I can't understand what goes on in their heads. They don't seem to realize animals are living things!
Seriously, it's like they're missing basic information that the rest of us have.

Sounds like Piper knows the difference between caring humans and noncaring!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Uesugi

Some people just shouldn't have pets. I can't understand what goes on in their heads. They don't seem to realize animals are living things!
Seriously, it's like they're missing basic information that the rest of us have.

Sounds like Piper knows the difference between caring humans and noncaring!
piper does love them, but she usually sleeps with my niece surprisingly which she sleeps in my sil's room, she has a little bed in there and piper just loves to sleep with her, but also its a fleece thing, anythign fleece she suckels on
its too cute! Also piper nows if she goes up she is missing some fun games and loving
I am a night owl adn those kitties no it and use it to their advantage !!! The only thing with my niece is she continuously picks her up and tries to keep her with her and i think piper knows i am teaching her to let her go and do her own thing, she will be back with her

My sil and brother are saying they are ripping up their carpet, I myself would like to no where and how seeing how well we have 6 cats that try to pick the carpet up with their paws and our carpets are in one piece
and i havent seen any spot on where they have ripped up furniture! And I have been there every weekend for the last few weeks because my sil was becoming catholic so they can get remarried in a church