Do you ever...

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catch yourself tiptoeing around your house when your kitties are asleep?Or put off drying a load of laundry so that your sleeping beauty can get her nap out while laying on top of the dryer??

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am guilty of that right now. I just cleaned the litter boxes but don't want to vacuum until they wake up. Two are sleeping in the den with the litter pan.

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just rolled on my computer chair to my fridge to get a drink because I didnt want to move a sleeping Tilly. Made it all the way there and back, then she wakes up and jumps off to play

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes! I always put off vacuming, they look so quiet and cuddly; I possibly can't wake them, it seems so cruel. But, after so much time has passed, I will get my chores done, sleeping or not.

DDCATS

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

I just rolled on my computer chair to my fridge to get a drink because I didnt want to move a sleeping Tilly. Made it all the way there and back, then she wakes up and jumps off to play

Oh I have a great mental picture of that in my head now!

Yep! I also put off hoovering

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I never hoover when they are asleep - it causes mayhem - they all panic and scatter in all directions!!

uesugi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ha ha cata_mint. I can't count the number of times I've sat in an increasingly uncomfortable position because a cat/kitten fell asleep on me.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

No because Reeses wakes up at the drop of a pin so it doesn't really matter
I'm with you there! I can't even take a sip of my drink without the kitties knowing. They are velcro'd to me at all times, and everyone knows doing a load of laundry requires 2 hands and 12 paws.