Four Months Ago Today..

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four months ago today, I had to say goodbye to my Alley. It was the hardest decision I has ever made and I can remember that day so clearly, as if it were just yesterday. Some days I do ok, and I'm excited about getting a new kitty in a few months but other days I just sit and cry and miss my babygirl. There will never be another cat so beautiful, so perfect, so special to me. Alley was truly my soulmate and 9 years together wasn't nearly enough. There is room enough in my heart for another little furball, and hopefully many more in the years to come, but there will always be that one little spot in my heart, reserved, where my darling girl dwells for all time.

I miss you Alley.

This picture was taken the last morning of her life, before she went in to be pts. The little yorkie is kissing her which she usually didn't try to do because Alley would beat her up. i guess they both knew it was goodbye.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. She usually didn't let the little dogs close, and since we was 3 times his size, he didn't have much choice even though he wanted to kiss on her all the time. Yesterday was very hard. I miss her so much.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw - such a sweet picture! I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Alley! She's playing over the bridge, safe and sound and healthy again.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alley will always have a special place in your heart. Its painful losing your precious darling, I know. I lost Gizmo 4 months ago too. I hope Alley and Gizmo are playing safe and well over the Rainbow Bridge, watching over us, along with all the kitties our TCS friends have sadly lost too.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you have been feeling so sad, I know how you feel.

Your Alley was very beautiful.

RIP Alley

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry.
It is never easy to let the ones you love go.
She was a gorgeous kitty and will always be in your heart where she belongs forever.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. These little "anniversaries" seem harder each time, because it just makes everything so much more final and distant.

I treasure my pictures of her though and love to look at them each day.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Thank you everyone. These little "anniversaries" seem harder each time, because it just makes everything so much more final and distant.

I treasure my pictures of her though and love to look at them each day.
I'm feeling the same as you right now. I'm so thankful I took so many videos and pics of Nakita to remember her. I do feel a little more distant from Nakita as time goes by, but each day does bring a little healing to the deep grief I was experiencing earlier.

I think as time goes by, it shows you that there is so much life out there to help carry you on from the grief. As I've been reminded by many people, the heart is big enough to love many during its life and also there to remember the one's past on.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an absolutely precious pic and a precious memory to be able to keep. Anniversaries are so very difficult, a soul mate will never leave us.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rest in peace Alley.
play well at the bridge.

i just wanted to add , that i think that pic is the first time ,
i felt like crying.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. Not being able to be there with her was the worst experience of my life. All I have of that day is the pictures my mom took for me, and the memory of hearing her little meow over the phone. I treasure it, because it is the last picture ever taken of her. Now I'm crying

I miss my girl so much.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.
What a beautiful, special girl she was. RIP Alley.